airborne operation in a sentence
1) Two other airborne operations were planned to include the 13th.
2) Famous are these airborne operations against the Japanese.
3) None of them were capable of airborne operations .
airborne operation example sentences4) operation Varsity was a successful large-scale airborne operation .
5) Soviet airborne operations involving actual parachute drops were relatively rare in Afghanistan.
6) Still, the airborne operation was in general a success.
7) Museum visitors will learn about airborne operations during World War II.
8) Two simultaneous airborne operations were launched.
9) The largest airborne operation in history!
10) HUSKY also represented the first large-scale Allied venture in airborne operations .
11) Coordinates and performs airborne operations , as required. 5.4.3.
12) The intent of any lost link procedure is to ensure airborne operations remain predictable.
13) This was the first occasion this had been done in British airborne operations .
14) The German Army had paratroops who WERE capable of airborne operations .
15) Stavka still foresaw the necessity of conducting actual airborne operations later during the war.
example sentences with airborne operation16) The operation was the last large-scale Allied airborne operation of World War II.
17) In total, 150 different airborne operations took place in Indochina between 1945 and 1954.
18) Two airborne operations were planned.
19) As a first step, all the men had to qualify for airborne operations .
20) The next major airborne operation took place in the invasion of Sicily in July 1943.
21) In April and May 1943, twenty brigades formed and trained for future airborne operations .
22) It frequently dropped paratroopers during airborne assault operations , and delivered equipment and supplies by airdrop.
23) It was this tactical unit that would spearhead the first strategic airborne operation in history.
24) There was some early skepticism about the capabilities of airborne operations in conjunction with amphibious assault.
25) By late 1941, several new British units had been raised specifically trained to conduct airborne operations .
26) It was a large scale amphibious and airborne operation , followed by six weeks of land combat.
27) To further sow confusion a large airborne operation was underway near Znamenka further isolating 4th Armee.
28) It was billed as the largest airborne operation in history (see sidebar Quizlet Results).
How to use airborne operation in a sentence29) Soviet studies of airborne operations had shown that lightly armed paratroops were unable to deal with armoured forces.
30) In January 1962, the wing began to participate in the airborne alert operation nicknamed Chrome Dome.
31) Because of the heavy casualties suffered by the paratroopers, Adolf Hitler forbade further large-scale airborne operations .
32) The Allied airborne operation was a failure, and Arnhem was not liberated until 14 April 1945.
33) When Ayub Khan recognised his mistake, Khan commenced operation Gibraltar, a failed airborne operation .
34) The confusion usually caused by airborne operations was absent at Arnhem and the advantage of surprise was lost.
35) Allied airborne operations are the subject of William Breuer, Drop Zone Sicily (1983).
36) Conducts multi-intelligence airborne ISR operations for the European, African and Central Command areas of responsibility.
37) Personally I would think that it would have to involve the largest airborne operation since Market Garden.
38) However, it had been decided that some form of airborne operation would have to be carried out.
39) Versus: The second airborne operation meets with disaster when the Blue counterattack outnumbers Second Earth forces five-to-one.
40) It signifies that the soldier is a trained military parachutist, and is qualified to participate in airborne operations .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airborne operation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airborne operation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airborne operation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airborne operation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airborne operation.
20 examples of simple sentences of airborne operation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airborne operation
Compound Sentences with airborne operation
Complex Sentences with airborne operation
Compound-Complex Sentences with airborne operation