be keenly anticipated in a sentence
1) The ASC freshwater trout standard is keenly anticipated by the market .
2) The match was keenly anticipated as one of the most important matches the Premier League's 20-year history.
3) The Council's panel discussion was keenly anticipated with many Member States competing for the speaking slots offered in the limited time available.
be keenly anticipated example sentences4) The 2006-07 Ashes series was keenly anticipated and was expected to provide a level of competition comparable to the 2005 series.
5) Ride were able to see out 1993 riding on the success of "Going Blank Again" and a third LP was keenly anticipated .
6) His return to Shakespeare for the first time since his Old Vic days was keenly anticipated , but turned out to be a serious disappointment.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of be keenly anticipated
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of be keenly anticipated with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with be keenly anticipated
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word be keenly anticipated in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with be keenly anticipated.
20 examples of simple sentences of be keenly anticipated. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of be keenly anticipated
Compound Sentences with be keenly anticipated
Complex Sentences with be keenly anticipated
Compound-Complex Sentences with be keenly anticipated