axial tomography in a sentence
1) CAT scans, also known as computed axial tomography scans,.
2) This technology is also known as computerized axial tomography or CAT scan.
3) The actual PET scan machines are similar to CAT scan machines as they are both donut shaped and use axial tomography .
4) It was later known as "computed axial tomography (CAT or CT scan)" and "body section röntgenography".
axial tomography example sentences5) My own research in image processing is on computed tomography (CT, sometimes called CAT, for computed axial tomography ).
6) CT or CAT scan: Computed tomography (CT) or computed axial tomography (CAT) scans use X-rays and computers to produce an image of a cross-section of the body.
7) Researchers also are using new techniques, such as computed axial tomography (CT), to learn even more about the internal structures and composition of delicate bones of fossils.
8) On occasion, patients may need TCD, computerized axial tomography, MRI, and MRI with angiography, which are available at major medical centers.
9) Brain imaging, using computerized axial tomography (CAT) scans or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), can help to identify strokes and tumors, which can sometimes cause memory loss.
10) Rapid advances in brain scanning technologies such as the electroencephalograph (EEG) and the computerized axial tomography (CAT) have been realized.
11) With the advent of computerized axial tomography (CAT or CT scanning), ever more detailed anatomic images of the brain became available for diagnostic and research purposes.
12) Other medical imaging techniques such as computerized axial tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, or positron emission tomography do not use the echo-location principle.
13) Modern computed axial tomography and magnetic resonance imaging scanners can be used to create solid models of internal body features, so-called volume rendering.
14) With the advent of computerised axial tomography (CAT scan) this is likely to be less of a problem in the future, but in the past researchers have had to be content with less sophisticated methods.
example sentences with axial15) These include x-ray radiography, ultrasound, computed axial tomography (CT or CAT) scans and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
16) In MeSH, "computed axial tomography " was used from 1977 to 1979, but the current indexing explicitly includes "X-ray" in the title.
17) In addition, computed axial tomography (CT) scans of a patient's head may reveal the presence of tumors and other abnormalities such as hydrocephalus.
18) QualChoice in Little Rock, for example, reported that after eliminating prior-authorization requirements for computed axial tomography and magnetic resonance imaging scans, utilization rates doubled.
19) chest x-ray or computerized axial tomography (CT) of the chest
20) CAT (computed axial tomography ) scan
21) () Computerized axial tomography of kidney
22) Alternative Names: CAT scan; Computed axial tomography (CAT) scan
23) Older and less preferred terms that also refer to x-ray CT are computed axial tomography (CAT scan) and computer-aided/assisted tomography.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of axial tomography
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of axial tomography with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with axial tomography
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word axial tomography in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with axial tomography.
20 examples of simple sentences of axial tomography. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of axial tomography
Compound Sentences with axial tomography
Complex Sentences with axial tomography
Compound-Complex Sentences with axial tomography