axial movement in a sentence
1) Therefore, an axial movement of 1 mm is amplified (magnified) to a circumferential movement of 31.4 mm.
2) The redesigned platen also introduced the modern spacing functionality (horizontal and axial movement providing letter and line spacing, respectively).
3) This included oscillating gear that gave a 25-degree axial movement to the sleeves, allowing even lubrication of the moving parts.
4) The axial movement that we are advancing proposes that while we study the teaching and say the nembutsu, we engage in these problems as issues of our own lives.
axial movement example sentences5) In 1946, Albert Dreyer developed a multi-walled joint that was designed to accommodate axial movements as well: the axial expansion joint.
6) Metal joints prefer axial movements, and provide significant lateral loads onto duct segments. fabric joints cost $100 to $200 per square foot of joint (2010).
7) This translates to a figure of around 3.5 (crankshaft) degrees per millimetre of axial movement . 30 mm of movement would give 105 degrees of duration change.
8) As the slot has a helix angle of about 35°, any axial movement of the outer shaft causes the segment to rotate, exposing more or less of the nose constant radius and thus changing the duration.
9) The lobe segment is fixed to the inner shaft so any relative axial movement has the effect of changing the valve opening duration.
10) The helical camshaft importantly differs from other members of this general class by having a unique helical movement – a combined circumferential and axial movement of the two profiles.
11) Of the other axial movements, rolling could have been controlled by alternately engaging the flippers of the right or left side, and yaw by the long neck or a vertical tail fin.
12) The cap jewels are so called because they "cap" the hole jewels and control the axial movement of the arbor, preventing the shoulder of the pivot contacting the hole jewel.
13) The most common method is a tab on the parting line edge that correlates with a notch in the housing to prevent axial movement after installation.
14) With an appropriate lead and major diameter of the screw, a given amount of axial movement will be "amplified" in the resulting circumferential movement.
example sentences with axial15) The release action of ball and roller types of torque limiters gives an axial movement that can be detected by a micro switch or proximity switch, allowing the drive to be turned off.
16) any dive incorporating an axial twisting movement is in the Twist group (5).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of axial movement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of axial movement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with axial movement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word axial movement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with axial movement.
20 examples of simple sentences of axial movement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of axial movement
Compound Sentences with axial movement
Complex Sentences with axial movement
Compound-Complex Sentences with axial movement