axial skeleton in a sentence
1) The VM lower motor neurons control the large, postural muscles of the axial skeleton .
2) This is a series of X-rays of the skull, axial skeleton and proximal long bones.
3) CAMSM J.35991 consists of a complete mandible, most of the axial skeleton and parts of the appendicular skeleton.
4) It forms the primary connection between the bones of the lower limb and the axial skeleton of the trunk and pelvis.
axial skeleton example sentences5) The pelvic girdle is, in contrast, firmly fixed to the axial skeleton, which increases stability and load-bearing capabilities.
6) Since axis means central support, the axial skeleton is just that, the central support for the rest of the body.
7) The skeleton is usually divided for the purpose of study into two general parts, the axial skeleton and the appendicular skeleton.
8) Early in snake evolution, the Hox gene expression in the axial skeleton responsible for the development of the thorax became dominant.
9) In humans extremely low level, high frequency mechanical accelerations have been shown to be readily transmitted into the lower appendicular and axial skeleton of the standing individual.
10) These data indicate that extremely lowlevel, high-frequency mechanical accelerations are readily transmitted into the lower appendicular and axial skeleton of the standing individual.
11) To establish if extremely low-level (1 g, where 1 g = earth's gravitational field, or 9.8 ms -2 ) mechanical stimuli can be efficiently delivered to the axial skeleton of a human.
12) Johanson, Z., Ericcson, R., Long, J.A., Evans, F. u0026 Joss, J. 2009, Development of the axial skeleton and median fins in the Queensland lungfish Neoceratodus.
13) The skeletal section of the head and neck forms the superior segment of the axial skeleton and comprises skull, hyoid bone, auditory ossicles, and cervical spine.
14) Horses have, which are divided into the appendicular skeleton (the legs) and the axial skeleton (the skull, vertebral column, sternum, and ribs).
example sentences with axial15) Between them these two joints allow a wide range of movements for the shoulder girdle, much because of the lack of a bone-to-bone contact between the scapula and the axial skeleton .
16) For instance, the scapulae and coracoids are so reduced, that the association with the axial skeleton is extremely difficult to support.
17) Of the postcranial skeleton, Chatterjee has isolated the axial skeleton as displaying a suite of avian characters, including heterocoelus centra, hypapophyses and reduction of the neural spines.
18) Steroid-induced osteoporosis (SIOP) arises due to use of glucocorticoids – analogous to Cushing's syndrome and involving mainly the axial skeleton .
19) These ligaments and the sacrosciatic ligament form a sling that attaches the pelvis to the axial skeleton ( FIGURE 1 ; FIGURE 2 ) .
20) pain in the axial skeleton ;
21) the pelvic region of the spine (i.e., sacrum, and coccyx, which are part of the axial skeleton )
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of axial skeleton
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of axial skeleton with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with axial skeleton
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word axial skeleton in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with axial skeleton.
20 examples of simple sentences of axial skeleton. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of axial skeleton
Compound Sentences with axial skeleton
Complex Sentences with axial skeleton
Compound-Complex Sentences with axial skeleton