axial period in a sentence
1) What is its solar axial period ?
2) Therefore their period should be the axial rotation period of the Jovian interior.
3) When self-reflective logos emerged in the axial Period, it tended to oppose the traditional mythos.
4) Prior to the axial period the dominant form of consciousness was cosmic, collective, tribal, mythic, and ritualistic.
axial period example sentences5) By observing many separate echoes the movement of such features through the echo can be discerned, thus yielding the axial period .
6) High above them the constant roof of clouds would merely lighten and darken in a long solar axial period of 116.8 days.
7) To this day, whether we have been born and raised in the culture of China, India, Europe, or the Americas, we bear the structure of consciousness that was shaped in this axial period .
8) Recent models of Jupiter have been constrained by J 2, J 4 and the axial period, rather than by the polar moment of inertia.
9) Note that the sheet and the fields in the upper inset of Figure 9.2 correspond to one-half of a sidereal axial period of Jupiter different from the situation in the main body of the Figure.
10) The electrons and ions thus tend to co-rotate, that is, to have sidereal orbital periods equal to the planet's sidereal axial period .
11) The ratio of Mercury's orbital and axial sidereal periods means that, as illustrated in Figure 7.2, for every orbit of the Sun Mercury rotates one and a half times around its axis.
12) Early in the nineteenth century it was wrongly deduced, on the basis of scanty observations of surface features, that the axial sidereal period was about 24 hours, prograde.
13) Far into the future the Earth and the Moon will both be in synchronous rotation about each other, the sidereal orbital and axial periods all being about 55 days.
14) The axial rotation rate of the Earth is directly observed to be slowing down, such that the sidereal axial period is lengthening by about 1.5 × 10 -5 second per year.
example sentences with axial15) This is the orbit in which the less massive body m would have a sidereal orbital period equal to the sidereal axial period of M, as illustrated in Figure 6.2 (c) and (d).
16) Imagine a planet with a small axial inclination which has a retrograde sidereal orbital period of 100 days, and a sidereal axial period of -100 days.
17) Note that for synchronous rotation the orbital and axial periods not only have to be equal but also both prograde or both retrograde.
18) In the case of planets like Venus, where surface features are obscured, this is an important way of determining the axial period and axial inclination.
19) Figure 4.3 (b) illustrates that the axial spin rate, and therefore the axial period of a planet can be determined from the spread of wavelengths induced in the echo by the motion of the surface.
20) axial rotational period (length of day with reference to background stars): 58.6 days
21) (b) and (c) The actual rotation of Venus, the numbers indicating the number of solar axial periods of Venus lapsed.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of axial period
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of axial period with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with axial period
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word axial period in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with axial period.
20 examples of simple sentences of axial period. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of axial period
Compound Sentences with axial period
Complex Sentences with axial period
Compound-Complex Sentences with axial period