axial force in a sentence
1) Mechanically a gear with helical teeth produces an axial force .
2) In an unstable orientation, both axial forces are directed away from the center of the gear.
3) The internal pressure exerts an axial force equal to pressure times the internal cross section of the pipe.
4) They contain the influence of axial force acting on lateral deformations of the member (P-δ effect).
axial force example sentences5) The axial forces impinging on the gears as a consequence of the helical toothing are absorbed by bearing elements.
6) Let us look first at the axial force or zero incidence drag results given in figure 5 and Table 8.
7) Tapered roller bearings are bearings that can take large axial forces as well as being able to sustain large radial forces.
8) The Euler buckling formula defines the axial compression force which will cause a strut (or column) to fail in buckling.
9) Since the variation of the sag with the axial force in the cable is nonlinear, the axial stiffness of the cable will vary with the increase in axial force.
10) Since the variation of the sag with the axial force in the cable is nonlinear, the axial stiffness of the cable will vary with the increase in axial force .
11) Influence lines can also be used to find the responses of other functions (such as deflection or axial force ) to the applied unit load, but these uses of influence lines is less common.
12) When a slender member is subjected to an axial force, failure takes place due to bending or torsion rather than direct compression of the material.
13) If one axle loses grip, different rotational speeds arise inside the differential which result in an increase in axial forces that force the clutch plates to close.
14) Bits are held in a tool called a drill, which rotates them and provides torque and axial force to create the hole.
example sentences with axial15) The cancellation of this axial gradient force with the scattering force is what causes the bead to be stably trapped slightly downstream of the beam waist.
16) In both arrangements, the total (or "net") axial force on each gear is zero when the gears are aligned correctly.
17) In a stable orientation, the helical gear faces are oriented so that each axial force is directed toward the center of the gear.
18) This arrangement cancels out the net axial thrust, since each half of the gear thrusts in the opposite direction resulting in a net axial force of zero.
19) Columns are elements that carry only axial force - compression - or both axial force and bending (which is technically called a beam-column but practically, just a column).
20) Columns are elements that carry only axial force - compression - or both axial force and bending (which is technically called a beam-column but practically, just a column).
21) In a double flow rotor, the blades in each half face opposite ways, so that the axial forces negate each other but the tangential forces act together.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of axial force
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of axial force with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with axial force
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word axial force in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with axial force.
20 examples of simple sentences of axial force. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of axial force
Compound Sentences with axial force
Complex Sentences with axial force
Compound-Complex Sentences with axial force