axial position in a sentence
1) The resulting framework after removal of two water molecules from axial positions possesses porous channel.
2) A heme that binds O 2 may have an open (empty) axial ligand position .
3) The presence of a fifth water molecule in the axial position is not ruled out, however.
4) It will be restored at the next Golden Age, when the earth resumes its proper axial position .
axial position example sentences5) Bulky groups on each sugar molecule are in sterically favored positions, whereas the smaller hydrogens assume the less-favorable axial positions .
6) Significantly more intense interactions develop when the methyl group is placed in the axial position at other sites in the boat-chair-boat conformation.
7) In (a) the lp is present at axial position so there are three lp?bp repulsions at 90°.
8) Each indication contains an estimate of the radially directed penetration of the tube by corrosion, the identity of the tube and the axial position of the sensor.
9) The open axial ligand position of the iron atom in heme a 3 makes it susceptible to binding each of the following inhibitors : CN -, CO, and the radical signal molecule ·NO (nitric oxide).
10) O 2 binds at the open axial ligand position of heme a 3, adjacent to Cu B . A possible reaction sequence is depicted on p. 819.
11) Placement of the methyl group at the 9-position in the axial position yields the most stable ground state conformation of the 10-membered ring leading to high diastereoselectivity.
12) The "pseudo A-value" is best treated as the approximate energy difference between placing the methyl substituent in the equatorial or axial positions .
13) It is usually defined as the derivative of the beam radius with respect to the axial position in the far field, i.e., in a distance from the beam waist which is much larger than the Rayleigh length.
14) In (a) the lp are at equatorial position so there are less lp-bp repulsions as compared to others in which the lp are at axial positions .
example sentences with axial15) In six-membered heterocycles such as pyran, a substituent next to an heteroatom may prefer the axial position due to the anomeric effect.
16) The axial positions therefore experience more repulsion than the equatorial positions; hence, when there are lone pairs, they tend to occupy equatorial positions.
17) The nation's axial position influenced many aspects of Thailand's society and culture–it controls the only land route from Asia to Malaysia and Singapore.
18) " The open framework of [Cu3(btc)2(H2O)3] is built from dimeric cupric tetracarboxylate units (paddle-wheels) with aqua molecules coordinating to the axial positions and btc bridging ligands.
19) where __FORMULA__ is the peak intensity, r and z are radial and axial position, and __FORMULA__ and __FORMULA__ are the radial and axial radii, and __FORMULA__.
20) But this is so small because it is linear; and so when we put that in an axial position, it goes straight up; and there are very little steric interactions so it doesn't mind being it. 4390
21) If I were to put this in an axial position, what is that going to look like?--it goes straight up, doesn't it? 4361
22) It is so difficult to flip that t-butyl group up into the axial position ; so this is a way to lock a single conformation. 4343
23) So this would have a lot of steric hindrance where a small methyl group wouldn't mind as much being in the axial position . 4296
24) Our methyl group is up here in the axial position ; and our t-butyl group is up here in the equatorial position. 4229
25) And if the OH is pointing in the down position, we describe that as the α stereoisomer; so that means the anomeric OH is down, meaning it is in axial position . 0527
26) In a chair conformation, the leaving group must be in an axial position in order to be 180 degrees from the β hydrogen. 1683
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of axial position
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of axial position with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with axial position
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word axial position in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with axial position.
20 examples of simple sentences of axial position. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of axial position
Compound Sentences with axial position
Complex Sentences with axial position
Compound-Complex Sentences with axial position