axial load in a sentence
1) They are capable of quite high axial loads and cut very fast.
2) As example, a wheelbarrow wheel supports radial and axial loads .
3) The circlip did not appear capable of resisting a substantial axial load .
4) Thrust bearings are used to support axial loads, such as vertical shafts.
axial load example sentences5) Often Conrad style ball bearings will exhibit contact ellipse truncation under axial load .
6) An axial load along the shaft of the femur results in compressive stress.
7) Ball screws are designed for axial loads, and radial loads will sharply decrease lifetime.
8) Thrust bearings (commonly found on lazy susans) are specifically designed for axial loads .
9) The reason for this is that the pretensioned forces induce additional axial load in the column.
10) The purpose of a ball bearing is to reduce rotational friction and support radial and axial loads .
11) With the arm abducted 90 degrees and in neutral rotation, axial load is applied to the elbow.
12) Self holding tapers rely on a heavy preponderance of axial load over radial load to transmit high torques.
13) The acute (narrow) taper angle can result in such jamming with heavy axial loads, or over long periods.
14) Whether they can also bear axial loads, and if so, how much, depends on the type of bearing.
example sentences with axial15) The M45x3 (or possibly 2mm pitch) will have a very long thread engagement and will only really be subject to axial tension loads .
16) A. Yielding 12 January 28, 2004 Cold-Formed Steel Design for the Student It is well known that a very short, compact column under an axial load may fail by yielding.
17) The axial load – deformation relationships obtained for the strut and tie elements model the large displacement inelastic behaviour of an axially loaded member.
18) In 1757, mathematician Leonhard Euler derived a formula that gives the maximum axial load that a long, slender, ideal column can carry without buckling.
19) If the load on a column is applied through the center of gravity (centroid) of its cross section, it is called an axial load .
20) Two panels of the intertank skin, called the thrust panels, distribute the concentrated axial SRB thrust loads to the LOX and LH2 tanks and to adjacent intertank skin panels.
21) axial loads may be hundreds of newtons force left or right, and it is typically acceptable for the wheel to wobble by as much as 10 mm under the varying load.
22) However, a relieved race bearing can support significant axial loads in one direction ('away from' the relieved race).
23) However, a slot-fill bearing cannot carry a significant axial load, and the slots cause a discontinuity in the races that can have a small but adverse effect on strength.
24) An axial load is transmitted directly through the bearing, while a radial load is poorly supported and tends to separate the races,so that a larger radial load is likely to damage the bearing.
25) The larger the contact angle (typically in the range 10 to 45 degrees), the higher the axial load supported, but the lower the radial load.
26) An axial load passes in a straight line through the bearing, whereas a radial load takes an oblique path that tends to want to separate the races axially.
27) The capacity of a column to carry axial load depends on the degree of bending it is subjected to, and vice versa.
28) If the axial load on the column is not concentric, that is, its line of action is not precisely coincident with the centroidal axis of the column, the column is characterized as eccentrically loaded.
29) The third method ( Destructive testing) is a compressive strength test that involves applying an axial load to a concrete specimen at a uniform rate until it fails (MPa).
30) The large horizontal forces which are applied to the suspension cable anchorages are resisted by vertical and raking piles, using a combination of axial load and bending.
31) where __FORMULA__ is the axial load, __FORMULA__ is the transverse load, and
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of axial load
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of axial load with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with axial load
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word axial load in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with axial load.
20 examples of simple sentences of axial load. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of axial load
Compound Sentences with axial load
Complex Sentences with axial load
Compound-Complex Sentences with axial load