take axe in a sentence
1) Where, however, can these reference axes be taken ?
2) He took an axe to it, and it crumbled easily.
3) At the top Sergei takes an axe and slaughters a guard.
4) Does the butcher of Damascus, take an axe to itself?
take axe example sentences5) Abbott is going to take a very large axe to the NBN .
6) The private sector would surely have taken an axe to this position many years ago .
7) Do take an axe and crampons - especially useful in geting off the beach.
8) take an axe to the regulations and most of those problems will go away.
9) Olsikim took the axe from Tigimnok and cut off both of Szarka's legs.
10) He had taken the axe of Lady Theowin and killed the last of the Polypontian army.
11) Fleming gains entry to the computer room where he takes an axe to the machine, destroying it.
12) However, Tory MPs believe taking the axe to benefits will be more popular with voters than cutting spending elsewhere.
13) In one fell swoop, I'd taken an axe and destroyed my career and any potential ladder attached to it.
14) I was hoping they wouldnt take the axe to LucasArts, but i guess that was too much to hope for.
example sentences with axe15) Investors are being warned to beware of cuts in dividends after insurer RSA took an axe to the income it pays investors .
16) Across the board the Government is taking an axe to benefits that will serve to push more people into penury and hardship.
17) After the applause, Obama should announce that he will not accept draconian cuts that take a meat axe to the federal workforce.
18) There is a resigned look from Ann and Tony, but John and I (the more English pair?) take ice axes and haul a small berg ashore, beating lumps off it for the tea.
19) ISIS Jihadist thugs have taken an axe to the tomb of Jonah, destroying it with a kind of gleeful and mad abandon.
20) When my husband and I started our first vegetable garden some 25 years ago, we literally took an axe and a pickaxe and chopped two rows in the ground, threw in seed potatoes and hoped for the best.
21) After all a walker is probably unlikely to take an axe to some prime woodland, build a fire, get a guitar out and sing Kumbaya my Lord all night.
22) And, what's more, if the Government was serious about making work pay, they shouldn't be taking an axe to vital in-work benefits that so many low-income workers rely upon to make ends meet.
23) They all 3 ended up in from of wood box my cousin took a small axe to try to kill them with no success.
24) Enraged and heartbroken, he kills Tiffany, but Glen, horrified of what his father just did, takes an axe and hacks Chucky to pieces, killing him.
25) Of his weapons, one axe is now held by Thorgrim Grudgebearer and the other axe was taken with him to battle the chaos forces of the northern gate in the first chaos invasion.
26) Rumour has it that their parents left them in the asylum many years ago, and in revenge, Rodge took an axe to them both.
27) At around 5:00 am on February 19 Safarov took the axe and went to Margaryan's room, which he was sharing with his Hungarian roommate, Balázs Kuti.
28) Their early career was marked by a series of publicity stunts, high-profile media events and outrageous stage antics masterminded by Secunda; they included Wayne taking an axe to television sets.
29) On his final episodes, Conan took an axe to parts of the set, giving it out to audience members as souvenirs; not wanting to allow it to simply be thrown away.
30) In January 2003, a woman took an axe to the nose cone and fuel lines of a US Navy jet; however, a trial ended in her acquittal.
31) The leadership may purge the apparatus, but it dare not eliminate it, and it is not about to take an axe to itself.
32) If snowfall - or lingering snow on high passes - is even a remote possibility, take an axe and other appropriate gear.
33) I can accept closing a lot of these government agencies, especially the smaller, dodgier ones, but if they are serious about taking an axe to the minimum wage that really is war.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of take axe
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of take axe with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with take axe
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word take axe in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with take axe.
20 examples of simple sentences of take axe. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of take axe
Compound Sentences with take axe
Complex Sentences with take axe
Compound-Complex Sentences with take axe