awkward step in a sentence
1) They walk slowly, Iain checking his pace to Andrew's naturally awkward step .
2) They may push a baby on a swing or cheer its first awkward steps .
3) It had a low fence to force attackers to slow and take an awkward high step .
4) I took an awkward step forward, hugged Mr. Kadam, and glared at Ren.
awkward step example sentences5) He was ok the first turn, but then he took four or five really awkward steps .
6) Save her collar, she is nude and her breasts swing with each awkward step she takes.
7) Mary smiled as she negotiated the three awkward steps down to the sunken floor of the huge kitchen.
8) This time, we succeeded and indeed met no difficulties apart from one awkward step across a gap just before the cairn.
9) After the crux (better known as 'the awkward step ') we were soloing back down when we met two young lads on the way along and up to the summit.
10) Vashtearnia's eyes half lid as she finally focus' and she starts walking towards you, though they're odd and slightly awkward steps, like her feet can't find their footing just right.
11) He took an awkward step going into the turn, and as a result, his jockey pulled him up and he was taken off the track in a horse ambulance.
12) It sniffed the air again, then focused on Tallis, leaned towards her, made another awkward, hesitant step forward; sniffed again and exhaled, a sound like a breeze, a sound of puzzlement.
13) The couple, along with Smita Bansal and Ankush Mohla, found their way into the danger zone due to their awkward steps .
14) His PGA Tour season came to a premature end in late July when he made an awkward step and injured his right knee and required surgery .
example sentences with awkward15) She puts on a determined face, makes an awkward step and swings at the next ball, missing it completely, and letting the racket fly.
16) Chris Baines speaks of'switching to the train,' but stations have endless awkward steps, long platforms and poor seating for people waiting.
17) Take one awkward step on that acre and you're apt to end up sprawled in the next acre over (or, rather, below), not exactly sure how you got there, and with an assortment of cuts and bruises besides.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awkward step
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awkward step with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awkward step
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awkward step in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awkward step.
20 examples of simple sentences of awkward step. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awkward step
Compound Sentences with awkward step
Complex Sentences with awkward step
Compound-Complex Sentences with awkward step