awaken interest in a sentence
1) Such an awakened interest can then develop in more serious directions.
2) Their sympathetic interest was awakened and began to manifest itself towards them.
3) But such games never awaken the intense interest aroused by the preceding ones.
4) And a new interest awakened for the work of Big Bands.
awaken interest example sentences5) Del Monte awakened Serry's interest in Latin American music.
6) The simplest things in the hands of a good storyteller can awaken interest .
7) The work was very successful and awakened public interest in operas written by Uruguayan composers.
8) interest in ideas is mainly sustained by organizations, but organizations only awaken interest from without.
9) The Drèents-language programmes on regional radio strongly helped awaken people's interest in the regional language.
10) His political interest was first awakened in Rome while studying for the priesthood in the thirties.
11) Beyond that point, unless her interest is awakened, Mrs Thatcher's eyes glaze over.
12) Using Charlotte Mason methods in your homeschool awakens children's interests and enjoyment in their studies.
13) It is surely true that occasionally interest is awakened only after individuals have been coerced into doing something.
14) Yet it had already awakened the interest of people outside the family in Lienhard's own lifetime.
example sentences with awaken15) The new journal was aimed at awakening public interest in news from the political, military and court areas.
16) The old Chinese text, The Secret of the Golded Flower, awakened Jung's interest in alchemy.
17) In the early 20th century, an awakening interest in authentic performance led to the revival of the harpsichord.
18) interest was awakened for some when a TV programme about Archbishop Robert Runcie showed him with his cell group.
19) As a result they "hoped to see a lively interest awakened among the young people in the sale of this book.
20) Except in the case of a select few, Irving's preaching awakened little interest among the congregation of St John's.
21) While ministering to the spiritual needs of the Indians his sympathies and interest were awakened by the destitute and helpless condition of their former slaves.
22) How frequently one has seen opposition silenced and interest awakened by the sledge-hammer blows of the Word when wielded in the power of the Spirit.
23) Despite the awakened interest in his films, Cassavetes is still understood through the paradigm of the radical individual who dared to express his discontent with Hollywood practices.
24) This subject had awakened new interest at Antioch, and for its settlement was referred to the council of the apostles and elders at Jerusalem.
25) In her autobiography Susan Norris Fitkin wrote: Just as everything in my life, from the human standpoint, looked blackest, a new interest was suddenly awakened.
26) The exhibition and catalogue played a fundamental role in spreading awareness of Del Valle and awakening the interest of private collectors in his work.
27) The book draws upon Albom's awakened interest in faith, and in men like Lewis and Covington, who taught others its value, not only through their words, but also through their lives.
28) It was exactly this technology that was used with success by Napoleon Bonaparte and this at least awakened the interest of the Prussian military.
29) The discovery of goldfields awakened British interest in the Boer republics, and the two Boer Wars resulted: The First Boer War (1880–1881) and the Second Boer War (1899–1902).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awaken interest
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awaken interest with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awaken interest
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awaken interest in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awaken interest.
20 examples of simple sentences of awaken interest. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awaken interest
Compound Sentences with awaken interest
Complex Sentences with awaken interest
Compound-Complex Sentences with awaken interest