await an answer in a sentence
1) Never leave someone hanging awaiting an answer.
2) It seems like there is some question that awaits an answer.
3) The people stood without, quietly awaiting an answer to their demand.
4) I am sure you are eagerly awaiting an answer to your very specific question.
await an answer example sentences5) The client MUST store the message digest from the request while awaiting an answer.
6) I wrote to my brother two or three days ago and am awaiting an answer.
7) This comes as Seoul awaits an answer from Pyongyang on its final proposal for talks on reopening their joint business park .
8) This Love awaits an answer from the side of the generated being, the denial of his own finite self, and by this negation the reaffirmation of the producing Being.
9) The Japanese awaited an answer to their demand for surrender but no response was received from the Chinese by the deadline on December 10.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of await an answer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of await an answer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with await an answer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word await an answer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with await an answer.
20 examples of simple sentences of await an answer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of await an answer
Compound Sentences with await an answer
Complex Sentences with await an answer
Compound-Complex Sentences with await an answer