avoid repetition in a sentence
1) avoid repetition and redundancy that subtly turns into badgering the reader.
2) The Hebraism is eliminated to avoid repetition for a better English structure.
3) The good news is that it avoids repetition with the copious documentary material.
4) Try to avoid repetition or tautology.
avoid repetition example sentences5) As a multiplayer game, Barton produced a large number of tracks to avoid repetition.
6) avoiding repetition allows the growth of HSMs to remain proportionate to growth in system complexity.
7) That's designed to avoid repetition, because many students do the same activities every year.
8) He concluded the talk demonstrating of the use of layering in explosions to avoid repetition during gameplay.
9) In order to avoid repetition, description and evaluation of these theories is mainly postponed until Chapter 4.
10) Ford avoided repetition not only of the work of others, but also of his own work.
11) Also, in teaching, Thomas advocates avoiding repetitions which are unnecessary because they will cause disgust and confusion.
12) He avoids repetition and rejects stability and redundancy in music, which is yet another distinguishing feature of his music.
13) To avoid repetition, decide among yourselves what the message is to be...and who will say what.
14) They may also be used to keep track of what featured products or videos have been viewed to avoid repetition.
example sentences with avoid15) But in clinical care it's essential we are open about mistakes and so learn from them to avoid repetition.
16) Use include when you are repeating yourself in two or more separate use cases and you want to avoid repetition.
17) Therefore, to avoid repetition, I have included most of this in the Religion section (see above).
18) Dickens was conscious of this similarity and, before undertaking his new manuscript, reread "David Copperfield" to avoid repetition.
19) Karnataka Health Minister U. T. Khadar said some responsibility and guidelines should be fixed to avoid repetition of poisoning cases in schools.
20) Search engines make use of duplicate content filters to avoid repetition on their SERP s. That should be a good thing for search engine users.
21) Fully accepting a mistake, making repairs and avoiding repetition is extremely difficult . Maybe one of the most difficult things in life.
22) To avoid repetition, mention will not be made of the use of the participle as a perfect stem in the formation of periphrastic tenses (see above).
23) Howard spoke of the need to avoid repetition, to avoid merely adding "some new features and content, and keep doing that", describing that path as "a good way to drive your games into the ground.
24) Following up, director Michael Rymer gave each main cast member a specific symptom to play up, so as to avoid repetition on screen.
25) Conceptually, separating validation from the rest makes a lot of sense to enable technology composition and avoid repetitions - more on that latter point later.
26) To avoid repetition of Aang's adventures during the original series, the creators wanted to root the show in one place: Republic City.
27) Regression analyses were carried out based on the results of both otoscopy and tympanometry but only those for otoscopic findings are reported to avoid repetition.
28) That is to say, constructions like "horses five horses" may have been replaced by ones like "horses five ", possibly for stylistic reasons such as avoiding repetition.
29) The band ultimately decided they needed to add more excitement to their live shows, and to avoid repetition incorporated the ideas of raining blood.
30) In "Just a Minim" – a parody of Radio 4's "Just a Minute" – panellists must sing while avoiding repetition, deviation, or hesitation: many songs have extreme repetition of lyrics.
31) Nouns and noun phrases can typically be replaced by pronouns, such as "he", "it", "which", and "those", in order to avoid repetition or explicit identification, or for other reasons.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid repetition
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid repetition with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid repetition
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid repetition in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid repetition.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid repetition. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid repetition
Compound Sentences with avoid repetition
Complex Sentences with avoid repetition
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid repetition