avoid redundancy in a sentence
1) Be specific and informative, and avoid redundancies.
2) Data that is stored in separate tables to avoid redundancy is sometimes called normalized data.
3) He says in some cases workers will have to accept lower wages to avoid redundancies.
4) For example, avoiding redundancy could be achieved if interoperability standards were mandated, but they are not.
avoid redundancy example sentences5) My aim is not to avoid redundancy but explicitly to relate factor analysis to the diverse interests of readers.
6) To avoid redundancy only the steps that are significantly different from those in example 1 will be explained in detail.
7) However, the printable versions of those pages that showcase the exact same content will be omitted to avoid redundancy.
8) This material is also relevant to question 7 but, to avoid redundancy, we present it only in answer to this fourth question.
9) These additional routine uses of the records are published only once in each DoD Component's Preamble in the interest of simplicity, economy, and to avoid redundancy.
10) Depending on size of firm and how many redundancies are proposed, it may need to include ways of avoiding redundancies, saving jobs and mitigating effects of redundancy.
11) The scapha (elongated hollow) is reduced, and a segment of the helical rim is excised, and the incision is closed primarily to avoid redundancy.
12) The Co-operative said that they will try to relocate as many staff as possible to other areas of the business or to their head office in Manchester, to try to avoid redundancies.
13) In order to avoid redundancy among the relations, it is necessary to assume that "mi j" = "mj i".
14) According to Sun's European marketing manager, Steve Raby, distribution staff from Linlithgow will be relocated to Holland, avoiding redundancies.
example sentences with avoid15) The second portion, starting with the scaleRatio, can be easily consolidated into a single function to avoid redundancy in the car and tire functions.
16) The requirement to reduce and avoid redundancies if possible
17) 6) avoid redundancy.
18) 6) avoid redundancy.
19) 'We have to be careful that as we shed uniformed staff, it is on a gradual basis to avoid redundancies and to ensure that those who stay will still continue to have promotion prospects.'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid redundancy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid redundancy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid redundancy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid redundancy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid redundancy.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid redundancy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid redundancy
Compound Sentences with avoid redundancy
Complex Sentences with avoid redundancy
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid redundancy