avoid responsibility in a sentence
1) Ego is desperate to deny and avoid responsibility.
2) avoiding responsibility is common among the human population.
3) People tend to avoid responsibility and particularly the responsibility of office.
4) avoid responsibilities and you'll make trouble for yourself.
avoid responsibility example sentences5) The human being prefers to be directed, wishing to avoid responsibility.
6) Security forces can't avoid responsibility.
7) Is it a way of avoiding responsibility for your life?
8) But this is just a way of avoiding responsibility for our lives.
9) They have spent the last 4 years trying very hard to avoid responsibility for anything .
10) Sub-contracting became a useful tool for cost-cutting and avoiding responsibilities to the workforce.
11) Older kids who are avoiding responsibility will stay up all night and sleep until noon.
12) A third means of avoiding responsibility consists of shifting the blame to even higher officials.
13) Again, this is not to avoid responsibilities, but to avoid unnecessary responsibilities.
14) I hate to avoid responsibility.
example sentences with avoid15) I hate to avoid responsibility.
16) It never allows us to blame others, or avoid responsibility for our own actions.
17) It also was related to the ability to avoid responsibility and block interference with actions.
18) Congressional members often prefer to be poorly informed to avoid responsibility and accountability for foreign policies.
19) For 25 years, Cambodia's Khmer Rouge have avoided responsibility for their crimes against humanity.
20) Passivity and evasion –seizing power by becoming passive, by avoiding responsibility, or by pouting.
21) Again, the best way to avoid responsibility, is to say "I have responsibilities".
22) This kind of amateur benchmarking will always appeal to those who wish to avoid responsibility for their decisions.
23) He often avoids responsibilities around the house and with his kids, leaving this to his wife Debra.
24) avoid responsibility for anything.
25) Other departments of the Taiwanese government even avoid responsibility that no one dares to respond to the movement.
26) Love addiction is like any other addiction in that the purpose is to avoid responsibility for your own feelings.
27) There are deceptive layers of subcontractors throughout this system, designed to avoid responsibility for what happens down the chain.
How to use avoid in a sentence28) Accusing a determinist of holding their position because he wishes to avoid responsibility for his actions is what logical fallacy?
29) Then they promote regressive taxes and seek to avoid responsibility for the well-being of the society from which they profit .
30) Leaders should not intentionally issue vague or ambiguous orders or instructions to avoid responsibility in the event a subordinate commits misconduct.
31) The political aim of the Democrats will be to continue talking a good game while avoiding responsibility through '08.
32) She documents a series of misinformation campaigns by the Soviet government to avoid responsibility and deny any wrongdoing in the disaster.
33) It paints you as a poor team player who avoids responsibility: more evidence for the boss to use against you.
34) It is also sometimes done by students who have failed to complete an assignment, to avoid responsibility for doing so.
35) Am I really just blaming and shaming my family here, in a need to avoid responsibility for my current circumstances?
36) Denying responsibility : The group delegates the decision to a subcommittee or diffuses accountability throughout the entire group, thereby avoiding responsibility.
37) DECISION The Japan Professional Baseball Players Association had called on Kato to quit for being " passive" and "avoiding responsibility.
38) But there are the eternal "bad apples," and on the Internet, they are the people who use anonymous servers as more than a way to avoid responsibility for controversial remarks.
39) The mere fact that you would attempt to compare the two realities, shows to what level black men will go to SCAPEGOAT everyone else, and avoid responsibility and accountability for themselves.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid responsibility
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid responsibility with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid responsibility
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid responsibility in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid responsibility.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid responsibility. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid responsibility
Compound Sentences with avoid responsibility
Complex Sentences with avoid responsibility
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid responsibility