avoid reference in a sentence
1) Position-independent code avoids references to absolute addresses and therefore does not require relocation.
2) avoiding references to ranges containing unused or blank cells on other worksheets.
3) In its discussion papers the Bank explicitly avoided reference to any minimum capital requirements.
4) So I'd rather see a powers theory whose formulation avoids reference to essential characteristics.
avoid reference example sentences5) In other words, the CISG avoids reference to existing concepts as it develops a system of its own.
6) And as Julia M. Busch points out, even the sculptures avoid reference to anything recognizably, bodily human.
7) In fact, in later testimonies Moran avoided reference to Reynolds but mentioned a visit by a "Misses Herring".
8) New York: Pantheon, 1993), African American players working in white establishments would avoid references to the blues altogether.
9) The second reason for avoiding reference to transcendent realities is that my aim has been to suggest a basis for human rights acceptable to classical Buddhism as a whole.
10) There is, indeed, an awful lot of potentially relevant literature being produced (but also a large amount which does not seem to add anything new; naturally, I have tried to avoid referencing that!).
11) I avoided reference to his name in the newspaper published version of the letter as this might have raised legal issues for them.
12) The new creative team, while avoiding references aimed specifically at adults, was determined not to adapt the humour to children or otherwise patronise their audience.
13) Yet even this "mémoire" could not avoid reference to the growing concern that Spain might widen the conflict by an attack from Flanders of up from Spain itself.
14) Though Piccinini undoubtedly espouses structuralist views in that paper, he claims that mechanistic accounts of computation avoid reference to either syntax or representation.
example sentences with avoid15) Other tragedies avoid references or allusions to 5th century BC events, but "also draw the mythological past into the present.
16) Awareness and discipline are also necessary to avoid memory "leaks" (failure to deallocate within the scope of the allocation) and to avoid references to stale handles after release.
17) It is as if he is most careful to avoid reference to ideology because that would imply a determinacy that his analysis would have to confront.
18) It also avoids references to a statistical average or position unrepresentative of most of the population, such as per capita income or gross domestic product.
19) This second bid avoided reference to the MMC and thus the way was open for a contested takeover battle between Guinness and Argyll for control of Distillers.
20) However, bosses at the movie studio behind the film, ordered them to rewrite the script and avoid references to Stark's problems with addiction.
21) The only apparent benefit was that children who did refuse to the use potty passed through this phase more quickly if their parents avoided references to dirtiness (Taubman et al 2003).
22) Upon the completion of the Williamsburg Bridge, Lindenthal avoided references to its design, emphasizing instead that it was twice as strong as the Brooklyn Bridge.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid reference
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid reference with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid reference
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid reference in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid reference.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid reference. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid reference
Compound Sentences with avoid reference
Complex Sentences with avoid reference
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid reference