avoid scandal in a sentence
1) The duty to avoid scandal often commands strict discretion.
2) To avoid scandal, Derek capitulates, leading Ana to threaten legal action.
3) How does one avoid scandal?
4) Maekar agrees, making sure Aegon continues to use his alias of Egg to avoid scandal.
avoid scandal example sentences5) Roger admits that he took the photo, recognising Moira and wanting to avoid scandal for her.
6) In 1778, to avoid scandal, theatre companies were prohibited from sleeping in the boxes of the theatre.
7) To avoid scandal, he hides when a small black boy, Mohammed, brings the Marschallin's breakfast.
8) By keeping personal and work life separate, workers can avoid scandals, slipups, and drops in work performance.
9) The plaintiff accused Ratzinger and others of having covered up abuse cases to avoid scandal to the detriment of the concerned children.
10) Therefore, neither on account of avoiding scandal or infamy should this sacrament be administered to the sinner who asks for it.
11) Measures to make deputies reveal more personal financial details, to avoid scandals that have dogged the Socialist Party for several years, brought jeers from the opposition.
12) For Christ's precept is not to be set aside for the sake of avoiding scandal or on account of infamy to anyone.
13) To keep the arrangement secret and avoid scandal, Walter Wroe Johnson became Walter Wilfred Wallace for the half of the week he spent in London and Elizabeth also assumed the surname Wallace.
14) In cases when there is urgent need to work on feastdays, the faithful are enjoined to obtain first a dispensation and to avoid scandal.
example sentences with avoid15) Obama has been extremely fortunate: My research (PDF) on presidential scandals shows that few presidents avoid scandal for as long as he has.
16) Nevertheless, to avoid scandal and to counterbalance the Empress' despotic rule over the harem, the Empress Dowager grants permission for Zhen Huan's return.
17) To avoid scandal, he would have to marry Hańska in secret, to hide the fact that their child was conceived out of wedlock.
18) The enraged William Godwin refused to see them, though he still demanded money, to be given to him under another name, to avoid scandal.
19) Orson visited his mother and banished her from his life, and he and Bree went on honeymoon, dropping Danielle off at a convent to avoid scandal as she was pregnant.
20) Fandi is a devout Muslim, avoids scandals, does not smoke or drink, and is often described as humble, filial and compassionate.
21) When Heidemann reports that the new monoplane he has just test-flown is a "death trap", as its struts are dangerously weak, von Klugermann sees a way to avoid scandal.
22) McKinley, with the exception of his 1893 financial crisis, had avoided scandal and carefully guarded his image, making him difficult to attack.
23) To avoid scandal, the Queen's former maid of honour was taken from the royal court to the Augustinian priory of St Lawrence at Blackmore near Ingatestone, in Essex.
24) Nicholas sent Michael to Orel, to avoid scandal, but this did not stop Michael, who travelled frequently to see his mistress.
25) There remains, however, the duty to avoid scandal of neighbor, and for that reason every opportune and humble means must be attempted with regard to the Supreme Pontiff.
26) You said that you wished to see me here to avoid scandal."
27) Quit covering up to avoid scandal, instead of cleaning up." -Mary Patacca, 57, retiree from Athens
28) "You seduced my sister", King Henry said, "and when I discovered this, I gave her to you, against my will, to avoid scandal.
29) This was "at the request of various religious of the province, in order to avoid scandal and begin the reform of that monastery."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid scandal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid scandal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid scandal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid scandal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid scandal.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid scandal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid scandal
Compound Sentences with avoid scandal
Complex Sentences with avoid scandal
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid scandal