avoid contamination in a sentence
1) Corll stated he was burying spoiled candy to avoid contamination by insects.
2) Like qanats, these smaller canals are below ground to avoid contamination.
3) What are the preventive measures to do at home to avoid contamination?
4) If the slide box is re-useable, wash it to avoid contamination.
avoid contamination example sentences5) Purity is paramount in avoiding contamination.
6) To avoid contamination with soil nematodes, samples should be obtained from the rectum.
7) Stay hydrated before you take that skin boil bathe in order tto avoid contamination.
8) All supplement manufacturers are aware of this problem and should take steps of avoid contamination.
9) Drink lots of water before you take one particular steam your bath and avoid contamination.
10) A major design concern is to avoid contamination of the process streams with certain metal ions.
11) Aseptic technique aims to avoid contamination with bacteria, yeast, or other cell lines.
12) The access ports in the bag should be covered with plastic to avoid contamination with water.
13) Some of the ancient sequences obtained have highly probable errors, and proper control to avoid contamination.
14) Leave at least 25 psi of residual gas to avoid contamination of the cylinder by reverse flow.
example sentences with avoid15) Lubrication is generally done with a food-grade non-petroleum lubricant to avoid contamination of the distribution system.
16) Prevention: It is advisable to avoid cooking acidic fruits in aluminium pans to avoid contamination with aluminium.
17) It is also important to avoid contamination when handling biological evidence during the course of the current review.
18) avoid contamination of waterways.
19) avoid contamination of waterways.
20) avoid contamination of waterways.
21) This is not exactly the sort of procedure you see in protocols for avoiding contamination of ancient DNA.
22) When using SVS, the VOI should be placed within the mass, avoiding contamination from adjacent tissues.
23) Make sure you follow the storage guidelines properly and wash all containers out with hypoallergenic soap to avoid contamination.
24) The sample preparation procedures are the same as those used for radiocarbon dating, care being taken to avoid contamination.
25) avoiding contamination In 2006, an Australian company ran into an export problem with pesticide contamination in their buckwheat.
26) To avoid contamination sterile reagents were used with new disposable pasteur pipettes for each addition and removal of washing solution.
27) Many precautions have been devised to avoid contamination, but scrupulous housekeeping is essential in any laboratory routinely undertaking the reaction.
How to use avoid in a sentence28) His interpretation was that this fulfilled her wish to avoid contamination from other human beings, and to achieve greater stature.
29) Toilet facilities should be designed to allow hygienic removal of waste and be located to avoid contamination of produce or premises.
30) Because carbon in organic matter is essentially all around us, the most challenging part of conducting these experiments is avoiding contamination.
31) In 1939 the city purchased 760 acre of land in San Gabriel Mountains near Orchard Camp to avoid contamination of water supply.
32) Third and most significant, stainless does not provide a medium for bacterial growth and can be easily cleaned and sterilized to avoid contamination.
33) In response to questions from Dr. Appel, Dr. Clydesdale stated that the Subcommittee would prepare detailed information on how to avoid contamination in specific foods, including deli meats.
34) This report noted that the main goal of the individual response to a dirty bomb attack was to avoid contamination of the lungs by radioactive particles (dust, dirt) which result from the explosion.
35) Q: What steps did you take to avoid contamination of the sample with Earth-based organisms (how is this different from previous missions)?
36) These are similar to air displacement pipettes, but are less commonly used and are used to avoid contamination and for volatile or viscous substances at small volumes, such as DNA.
37) Collect all source chemicals into a common area (usually somewhere near the balance); clean area to avoid contamination of source chemicals.
38) The facility should be secure and used exclusively for juror orientation during the program to avoid contamination of the panel by outside influence.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid contamination
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid contamination with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid contamination
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid contamination in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid contamination.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid contamination. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid contamination
Compound Sentences with avoid contamination
Complex Sentences with avoid contamination
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid contamination