avert in a sentence
1) How closely disaster was averted is again debatable.
2) Apocalypse has been entirely averted thus far .
3) Arguments developed easily and fist fights were narrowly averted.
4) Walker successfully averted a second consecutive relegation.
avert example sentences5) Carson's wilderness skills averted mass starvation.
6) The police were called: arrest narrowly averted.
7) This is the future we must avert.
8) The idea was to delay and avert traffic jam.
9) Every possible effort should be made to avert war.
10) Active listening skills will avert this tendency.
11) A riot was averted by the local police commissioner.
12) The world at large mistakenly believes the crisis is averted.
13) The branch remained open and the crisis was averted.
14) An effort was made to avert the blow.
example sentences with avert15) A crash was averted by his dip.
16) The final crisis of the panic had been averted.
17) The crisis was resolved and a war between superpowers was averted.
18) I averted my gaze and felt uncomfortable.
19) Fortunately the cat is found and disaster is averted.
20) In the event the industrial upheaval was averted.
21) Instead avert your eyes down and away .
22) His action averted the greatest depression since the thirties .
23) Exercise can help to avert mental decline.
24) Could a major war have been averted?
25) A total national meltdown is being averted, or delayed.
26) These crises were initially averted, but issues remained unsettled.
27) Thus, a terrible catastrophe was averted.
How to use avert in a sentence28) Once again, the abyss is averted.
29) The crisis was solved, the disaster averted.
30) J.P. Morgan was again called upon to avert disaster.
31) We even averted a fiscal crisis of epic proportions.
32) In one photograph, the eyes were averted.
33) Her face remains averted and still for a few moments.
34) Paris and Bonn seek to avert monetary split.
35) Will we avert a crisis of food supply shortage?
36) On one or two occasions serious riots were narrowly averted.
37) How do you avert this imminent danger.
38) Could anything have been done to avert it?
39) The place to avert tragedy is in Ukraine.
40) What we are doing is to avert a looming crisis.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avert
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avert with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avert
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avert in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avert.
20 examples of simple sentences of avert. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avert
Compound Sentences with avert
Complex Sentences with avert
Compound-Complex Sentences with avert