avert crisis in a sentence
1) The world at large mistakenly believes the crisis is averted.
2) The branch remained open and the crisis was averted.
3) These crises were initially averted, but issues remained unsettled.
4) We even averted a fiscal crisis of epic proportions.
avert crisis example sentences5) Will we avert a crisis of food supply shortage?
6) Animal Man manages to avert the crisis .
7) A global concerted effort is required to avert a global health crisis .
8) Consider this another crisis successfully averted.
9) Can the African vulture crisis be averted through outreach and education programs?
10) California just barely averted a crisis .
11) The Queen has tried with all her heart to avert this crisis .
12) Europe will avert a crisis after a Greek bailout and debt restructuring.
13) When war is immanent, mediation services may not be enough to avert crisis .
14) Auto-Lite did so on June 6, and a final crisis was averted.
example sentences with avert15) Globocrats failed to avert the crisis, but they rallied once it struck.
16) It is only through the diplomatic intervention of Tara that the crisis is averted.
17) Nigel Clough did more than anyone to avert a crisis for his old man.
18) This crisis is averted and the two are set against each other as rivals again.
19) Samit offers Chanel his car to go shopping and averts Chanel's crisis .
20) To avert the crisis of mutiny, Giap called in fresh reinforcements from Laos.
21) Eleven leaders of institutions representing every type of university have demanded action to avert a crisis .
22) Humanitarian groups are seeking to provide aid to South Sudan to help avert a hunger crisis .
23) A potential diplomatic crisis was averted when China quietly released the American prisoner taken during the battle.
24) She proved herself admirably and averted a major crisis within her first hours of taking the post.
25) With the present crisis averted, all seemed calm, but the Shadowmasters had other ideas.
26) Such steps alone will probably not make enough of a difference to avert a water-supply crisis .
27) crisis was averted when the government gathered international loans after a ceasefire was signed with the LTTE.
How to use avert in a sentence28) Two months later Genêt's agents ceased their operations in Kentucky and the potential crisis was averted.
29) Shortly afterwards a British counter-attack was brought forward and for the time being the crisis was averted.
30) The military has and will come up with plans to avert a real crisis within the DOD .
31) Thus, Asian American immigrants play a key role in averting a medical crisis in the US.
32) All the while, state finance officials are warning that lawmakers must act quickly to avert another cash crisis .
33) After a bit of pointing and clarification, the man handed over the stick and crisis was averted.
34) That plan motivated the banks to keep lending at reasonable rates, helping the country avert a liquidity crisis .
35) crisis averted ... somewhat.
36) This time the US State Department was able to exercise more control over policy-making and so avert a diplomatic crisis .
37) It also warned "that the reforms announced to date were not sufficient to avert more crisis ' in the future.
38) This averted a potential succession crisis and any conflict with King Nangklao or Rama III (reigned 1824–1851).
39) The impending currency crisis was averted after the country reached a hasty ceasefire agreement with the LTTE and brokered substantial foreign loans.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avert crisis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avert crisis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avert crisis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avert crisis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avert crisis.
20 examples of simple sentences of avert crisis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avert crisis
Compound Sentences with avert crisis
Complex Sentences with avert crisis
Compound-Complex Sentences with avert crisis