avert tragedy in a sentence
1) The place to avert tragedy is in Ukraine.
2) Could she have averted the tragedy ?
3) We must do our best to help to avert the tragedy of famine.
4) Seems to me, some counseling and meds could have averted this tragedy .
avert tragedy example sentences5) Only quick action by several players in wrenching the fence open averted a major tragedy .
6) In the following weeks, Kelly Bennett was praised and credited with averting a tragedy .
7) Had he understood that in her desperation to avert financial tragedy she might be willing to barter her body?
8) There is therefore a real economic case, as well as averting tragedies in human lives training in the NHS.
9) It is up to Brother Cadfael to untangle the threads that bind the past to the present to avert another tragedy .
10) The Ayush Hotel in the vicinity of the terminal asked all its guests to vacate the Hotel to avert any tragedy .
11) Kissi, an associate professor in the Department of Africana studies, wants to help nations avert such tragedies everywhere in the world, especially Africa.
12) At this time, the absolute priority is the implementation of the ceasefire and a return to the truce of 2012, with the aim of averting a new humanitarian tragedy in the region.
13) She said, "Once again, we are grieving over deaths and devastation caused by a young man who was sending up red flags for danger that failed to produce intervention in time to avert tragedy .
14) The trouble with Neil was introduced in the episode in such a way that it felt like this D u0026D game was an absolute necessity to avert a tragedy .
example sentences with avert15) Varah intervened and, in finding her alternative accommodation, averted a family tragedy - proof of the crucial role played by his brainchild.
16) Arcas almost shoots the bear, but to avert the tragedy, Zeus turns them into bears and puts them in the sky, forming Ursa Major and Ursa Minor.
17) The skipper and joint owner Colin Watson said 'It was only the bravery of the crew and the emergency services which averted a tragedy '.
18) In the wake of the tragedy at Chala, the government insisted that the petroleum companies and the tanker lorry operators should comply with the safety provisions to avert more tragedies .
19) For every bone-headed incident that results in the injury or death of a child, there are hundreds of near misses, where we all sigh in relief of tragedy averted.
20) The easy silly thing is to say, "I will persuade the characters to do what is right and thereby avert tragedy !" How noble!
21) Maybe he could have done something to avert the tragedy ...
22) A portentous frown was gathering on Patty's brow, and the freshman, wishing to avert a possible domestic tragedy, inquired timidly, "Who is Peters?"
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avert tragedy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avert tragedy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avert tragedy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avert tragedy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avert tragedy.
20 examples of simple sentences of avert tragedy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avert tragedy
Compound Sentences with avert tragedy
Complex Sentences with avert tragedy
Compound-Complex Sentences with avert tragedy