avert war in a sentence
1) Every possible effort should be made to avert war .
2) Civil war was averted, and the referendum was held.
3) That should have averted the Iraq war .
4) Konoe made one more desperate attempt to avert war .
avert war example sentences5) However, war was averted and the sense of crisis subsided.
6) Most important, war was averted.
7) Bur-Omisace that many other influential people also hope to avert war .
8) Embattled Mr Major did manage to avert an immediate world trade war .
9) Together they hoped to avert war .
10) However a pestilence spread amongst the Volsci and war was averted.
11) Later, Chile and the United States averted the war .
12) war was averted with the first Nootka Convention of 1790.
13) Stratton also applied psychological concepts to figure out how to avert war .
14) With their magic powers, Goopy and Bagha avert the war .
example sentences with avert15) Prime Minister Konoe argued for more negotiations and possible concessions to avert war .
16) The first Nootka Convention averted the war but left many specific issues unresolved.
17) It will be where about how do we avert imminent civil war again .
18) Ryan intervenes to avert the war .
19) It would then be up to the American deterrent to avert war .
20) Civil war was narrowly averted by a compromise limiting the Fourth of July celebration.
21) Undoubtedly, when he became commander-in-chief, the rules of war were averted.
22) Eden said of the invasion, "Peace at any price has never averted war .
23) Civil war was only averted by negotiation, or rather by Edward's virtual surrender.
24) war was averted when the Russians agreed on 28th October to remove the weapons.
25) He then receives a message from the Entity, saying he "has averted war .
26) We're going to wage war to preserve the UN's ability to avert war .
27) It could also cost them their careers, especially if it averted this contrived war .
How to use avert in a sentence28) In this scenario, Suleiman might be seen as the sole means to avert civil war .
29) The agreement that averted the war was for the Tuscan king to send 50,000 gold coins.
30) A LAST-DITCH plea to avert a world trade war was made by Michael Heseltine last night.
31) In 1792, he was sent twice, though unofficially, to Britain to avert war .
32) Sherlock Holmes averts world war using mathematics An evil mastermind is set on bringing about global war.
33) There is a popular but specious argument that Mandela did all this to avert civil war .
34) He tried to avert the war between the Pandavas and Kauravas as far as possible.
35) Morales Bermúdez was again able to avert war, despite pressure from Velasco's ultranationalist followers.
36) UN representative Anstee hailed the agreement as a" considerable breakthrough" which could avert civil war .
37) The Federalists tried to avert war by the Jay Treaty (1795) with England.
38) I"ll give a very present instance, the problem of aggressive drives and averting war .
39) She dispatched the Earl of Argyll and Lord Moray to offer terms and avert a war .
40) This occurred in the book of Yehoshua when he was instrumental in averting a civil war .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avert war
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avert war with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avert war
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avert war in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avert war.
20 examples of simple sentences of avert war. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avert war
Compound Sentences with avert war
Complex Sentences with avert war
Compound-Complex Sentences with avert war