avert threat in a sentence
1) But even if these threats are averted, eventually Earth is to become uninhabitable.
2) On Aug. 4, UN team members intervened to avert a threat of violent conflict in Ciskei.
3) Black most commonly averts this threat by driving away the white bishop with 6...b5 7.
4) Defiant Crosby averted the threat of the chop with Tuesday's 2-0 win over Wolves.
avert threat example sentences5) The threat averted, the Superior Spider-Man leaves Amy with a police officer before swinging back to Parker Industries.
6) The RV's purpose is to anticipate and avert threats, improving the brigade's decisiveness and freedom of maneuver.
7) A concerted, unified response at local, national and international level is required to avert this major threat to human health.
8) There was almost a war with Parthia around 121, but the threat was averted when Hadrian succeeded in negotiating a peace.
9) The plot moved along well, and although the most immediate threat was averted by the end, the main story arc seemed as though it will continue into another book.
10) There is no harm in a person using his power to consent in order to avert a threat or to extricate himself or others from a dire situation.
11) No more than one or a few decades remain before the chance to avert the threats we now confront will be lost and the prospects for humanity immeasurably diminished.
12) The dog must run at the intruder, then very eagerly and energetically grab the attacker with firm, full, sure, and steady grip and thus avert the threat on his owner or handler.
13) The Letter of 1019-20 says that he intended to avert a threat to England, and succeeded in dealing with great dangers, so that the Danes would henceforth at need be able to assist the English.
14) Family-related themes in action plans are popular with young children, as are action plans for treating and healing and for averting threats .
example sentences with avert15) The day after the shooting Police Commissioner Phiyega released a statement giving a detailed account of the efforts taken by the police to avert the threat of a violent end to the stand-off.
16) However, Clark managed to defeat the British forces and capture Hamilton himself in February 1779, averting the threat to the town.
17) The famous German already had two match points in the fourth set, but Menzel managed to avert the threat and won the set 7–5 to tie the match at 2–2.
18) Honório Hermeto averted the threat by giving four speeches over the course of one day, in which he urged the government to refuse the illegal demand.
19) However, when either self or response efficacy is low, the individual, perceiving that they are unable to avert the threat, may rely on defensive avoidance to lower their fear.
20) If the individual does not believe that he or she is capable of averting the threat, it is likely that denial or other defensive responses will be produced in order to lower the fear.
21) In absence of protection motivation, the recommended protective action is judged to be ineffective in averting the threat or impossible to undertake then no intention to act will result.
22) With the Saracen threat averted, the Byzantines turned their attention to the west, where the Bulgars were encroaching on Imperial territory.
23) After the threat is averted, the Gems are scattered with the exception of the Soul Gem, which the Titan Thanos retains for Adam Warlock.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avert threat
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avert threat with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avert threat
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avert threat in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avert threat.
20 examples of simple sentences of avert threat. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avert threat
Compound Sentences with avert threat
Complex Sentences with avert threat
Compound-Complex Sentences with avert threat