avert illness in a sentence
1) The average costs per averted illness is the cost-effectiveness of each option relative to the baseline.
2) The food safety benefits reported in the table are the values of averted illnesses from increased food safety.
3) We assume that bioterrorism considerations would not alter the relative order of the number of illnesses averted across all options.
4) Cost effectiveness measures are in terms of the incremental costs per averted illness, and the average cost per averted illness.
avert illness example sentences5) Cost effectiveness measures are in terms of the incremental costs per averted illness, and the average cost per averted illness .
6) The average costs per averted illness reported in table 18 of this document are calculated by dividing the annualized costs by the total number of illnesses averted for each option.
7) The average costs per averted illness reported in table 18 of this document are calculated by dividing the annualized costs by the total number of illnesses averted for each option.
8) Thus, the cells for computing the incremental costs per averted illness for those options are left blank in table 18 of this document.
9) The incremental cost per averted illness is used to measure the relative cost effectiveness of an option when compared with successively more stringent requirements.
10) Benefits are reported in terms of the annual number of food safety illnesses averted (reported and unreported), and the incremental number of illnesses averted.
11) Benefits are reported in terms of the annual number of food safety illnesses averted (reported and unreported), and the incremental number of illnesses averted.
12) The value of the averted illnesses is computed by adding together the estimated value of averted healthy life days lost, and the averted medical expenses due to the illness. 3.
13) The value of the averted illnesses is the averted medical expenses, and the averted loss in welfare, including pain, suffering, and productivity that would otherwise result from the illness.
14) The size, contaminating agent, and duration of an outbreak determines the number of illnesses averted from faster preventive action and higher success rates of traceback completion.
example sentences with avert15) Benefits: Model Framework The primary food safety benefits from this rule are from the number of illnesses averted due to improved recordkeeping practices.
16) We use this information to estimate the number of illnesses averted as improved recordkeeping practices lead to faster traceback investigations and higher rates of successful traceback completions.
17) averted illnesses are valued by low, middle, and high cost of illness estimates for both $5 million and $6.5 million values of a statistical life.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avert illness
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avert illness with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avert illness
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avert illness in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avert illness.
20 examples of simple sentences of avert illness. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avert illness
Compound Sentences with avert illness
Complex Sentences with avert illness
Compound-Complex Sentences with avert illness