authority tenant in a sentence
1) It has a paternalistic approach to local authority tenants .
2) Local authority tenants and those in poor health were particularly likely to lack basic skills.
3) Another possible route to home ownership for local authority tenants has met with less success.
4) That is a patronising approach which would deny widening choice to many local authority tenants .
authority tenant example sentences5) The Government Social Survey also found that local authority tenants were least willing to move.
6) Their re-issued terms and conditions make it explicit that local authority tenants are not acceptable .
7) The data show that on average, authority tenants wait more than nine months for repairs.
8) Similar problems occur when local authority tenants buy their homes and then become unemployed or sick.
9) In chapter 7 Murphy shows that net of many other factors local authority tenants still experience added deprivation.
10) On the other hand, subsidies to local authority tenants are progressive in absolute as well as relative terms.
11) Each additional child makes it more likely that a couple who are not already local authority tenants will become so.
12) On the first point, local authority tenants who bought their homes are among those least likely to have been repossessed.
13) To move to another area of the country, as a local authority tenant, you will need to have strong social reasons.
14) Researchers for the Lord Chancellor's Civil Justice Review found that three quarters of local authority tenants, half the private tenants and two-fifths of mortgage borrowers failed to go to court.
example sentences with authority15) We have already begun a process of Large-Scale Voluntary Transfer which allows local authority tenants to opt to transfer to a housing association.
16) On average, owner-occupiers have tended to marry about one year later and have their first birth about two years later than local authority tenants (Murphy and Sullivan, 1985).
17) Conversely, the reverse pattern was found for single women who had given birth who were five times more likely to be local authority tenants rather than owner-occupiers.
18) Figure 7.4 shows that women under age 50 who were still married to their first husband were more than three times as likely to be owner-occupiers than local authority tenants .
19) About half (54 per cent) of all lone mothers are local authority tenants, compared with only 18 per cent of two-parent families (OPCS, 1990).
20) Owner occupiers and private tenants, local authority tenants or housing association tenants, who have their landlord's permission, can apply.
21) There have been particular problems where local authority tenants have bought their flats only to find huge bills for repairs added to their service charges .
22) The Mortgage Works ( TMW), the buy-to-let part of Nationwide, said: "TMW does not currently lend on buy-to-let properties let to local authority tenants .
23) Partners who divorce are more likely to end up as local authority tenants even if they were previously owner-occupiers (Holmans, Nandy, and Brown 1987).
24) There were the usual arguments about freedom of choice and to these were added the less usual one about equity, allowing local authority tenants to share in the economic benefits of owner-occupation.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authority tenant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authority tenant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authority tenant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authority tenant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authority tenant.
20 examples of simple sentences of authority tenant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authority tenant
Compound Sentences with authority tenant
Complex Sentences with authority tenant
Compound-Complex Sentences with authority tenant