authority order in a sentence
1) authorities have ordered the plant to be shut down.
2) Diningrooms may be ordered by local authorities.
3) Since then, the Slovak authorities ordered her psychiatric examination several times.
4) Generally local authorities ordered the expulsions, which armed volunteers carried out.
authority order example sentences5) However, the Bavarian authorities ordered the police to stand their ground.
6) From now on it was right, what this authority had ordered .
7) The Bulgarian authorities ordered culling of all susceptible livestock in Rezovo.
8) On June 13 the authorities ordered a nationwide drive to cut the birth rate.
9) On 16 December, the police authorities ordered her to undergo psychiatric examination again.
10) French judicial authorities had already ordered that he be held in prison on remand.
11) The Chinese authorities ordered all Hong Kong and foreign journalists to leave Lhasa.
12) The Iraqi authorities order all diplomatic missions in Kuwait to close by Aug. 24.
13) Sebold had delivered microphotograph instructions to Roeder, as ordered by German authorities.
14) Seeing no way forward, the authorities ordered the army to withdraw on 24 May.
example sentences with authority15) The Tunisian authorities ordered the newspaper Al-Fajr to close until further notice on 8 February 1991.
16) The Japanese military authorities ordered Toyota to make a similar vehicle but to change the appearance.
17) Instead the authorities ordered the Prestige to proceed into the Atlantic in winter gale force weather.
18) On 6 December the Northern authorities ordered an end to the Truce with the IRA.
19) In 1999, school authorities ordered DeHart to drop references to design and stick to the textbook.
20) Many also perished because the German authorities ordered that "they should be worked to death".
21) After three days of siege, the Russian authorities ordered the security forces to retake the hospital compound.
22) In Little Rock, authorities ordered businesses to close during the three-hour weekly drills to encourage full attendance.
23) The Ukrainian authorities ordered to demolish houses of Jews and use the materials for their own purposes.
24) After World War II, Allied occupation authorities ordered the dissolution of all sports organizations in Germany.
25) Another crisis in ecclesiastical affairs arose in 1638, when the authorities ordered subscription to the National Covenant.
26) Suzhou's quality inspection authorities ordered Xile Lier's substitution operation closed in November after several customer complaints.
27) Chinese authorities have already ordered the company to take down the advertisements from its website, the report said.
How to use authority in a sentence28) authorities ordered the distributor's production line stopped but the product continued to be sold in shops until last week.
29) Since the Middle Ages, British authorities have ordered chimneys to be raised in order to dilute ground-level pollution.
30) On Dec. 15 the Israeli authorities ordered the expulsion of four middle-ranking members of Hamas from the Gaza Strip.
31) In some Russian cities, authorities ordered images of Stalin to be put on city buses as part of festivities.
32) Instead, in June 1944, Hungarian authorities ordered the Jews into over 2,000 designated buildings scattered throughout the city.
33) In Prague, authorities have ordered the evacuation of the parts of the city's zoo located by the river.
34) Following the shootout, the local authorities ordered the school district of Puerto Peñasco to suspend classes for the day.
35) In practice, this results are confirmed by lots of routine surface water or ground water analysis ordered by different authorities.
36) Furthermore, Japanese authorities ordered Portuguese troops to leave their barracks on Lappa Island, an island adjacent to Macau.
37) The remains were conclusively identified as Bormann's in 1998 when German authorities ordered genetic testing on fragments of the skull.
38) authorities ordered more than a hundred thousand people across the country to flee from Typhoon Nesat's rains and wind gusts.
39) authorities ordered the evacuation of another 20,000 residents bringing the total to 30,000 almost one third of the Kelowna's population.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authority order
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authority order with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authority order
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authority order in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authority order.
20 examples of simple sentences of authority order. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authority order
Compound Sentences with authority order
Complex Sentences with authority order
Compound-Complex Sentences with authority order