notify authority in a sentence
1) Airport security saw the teenager and immediately notified authorities.
2) The central government notified local authorities of the decision .
3) It does not notify authorities that you are missing.
4) But her mother saw the texts and notified authorities .
notify authority example sentences5) Some school districts no longer notify authorities of any expulsion.
6) The authorities were notified and they proceeded to investigate.
7) TEPCO then notified authorities of a "first level emergency".
8) Ask them to notify authorities if you are late.
9) Other suggestion have included monitored electronic fire alarm systems which automatically notify authorities.
10) The main clue will be if they actually notify the authorities.
11) Sobhraj's former companions fled to Paris after notifying local authorities.
12) We locked down the elementary and middle schools and notified the authorities.
13) authorities were notified by a female hiker who called for help.
14) The controller must notify the supervisory authority before he starts to process data.
example sentences with authority15) As a courtesy, the Irish authorities notified the British authorities.
16) The boy's mother notified the authorities, and Gerald was arrested.
17) Leonard Casley notified authorities of the cessation of hostilities several days later.
18) No mines as reported were spotted so the harbor authorities were then notified .
19) Bracha notified the authorities, who sealed the entrance for safety reasons.
20) notify public health authorities at once.
21) Canadas authorities were repeatedly notified about the pigeon scam that was ravaging farmers.
22) No one ever came back for the car, and authorities were notified .
23) notify the appropriate authorities if required.
24) The developer must notify the local authority in writing of the date of completion.
25) Victims are permitted to notify the authorities if they wish to do so.
26) Glowacki used the private telephone in her apartment behind the store to notify authorities.
27) The North Koreans released the woodcutters with warnings not to notify the authorities.
How to use authority in a sentence28) Her parents immediately notified authorities who began to search for the distinctively red-haired child .
29) However, he did not notify the civil authorities of the existence of such evidence.
30) Consequently, when Rumanian authorities were notified of the spill they immediately raised the alarm.
31) When he realised it was a body, he notified authorities," Lambinon said.
32) notify appropriate authorities of spill.
33) Goodale notified Chicago authorities, who sent Police Lt. Costello to the Paroubek home.
34) Let's say that whenever a ship enters a port it must notify the local customs authority.
35) The video shows UN Nepalese soldiers making a hasty effort to close the drains without notifying Haitian authorities .
36) This patient was quickly identified, appropriate infection control procedures were implemented, and public health authorities were notified .
37) Do just what it takes to run away, and notify the authorities as soon as possible.
38) ACORN leaders said they discovered the fake names, notified authorities and fired some workers who cut corners.
39) The conspiracy was revealed by PepsiCo, which notified the authorities when they were approached by the conspirators.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of notify authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of notify authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with notify authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word notify authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with notify authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of notify authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of notify authority
Compound Sentences with notify authority
Complex Sentences with notify authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with notify authority