authority jurisdiction in a sentence
1) The position, authority, or jurisdiction of a prince; sovereignty.
2) All individual 4-H units operate under the authority and jurisdiction of their respective 4-H VMO.
3) It does not have governmental or regulatory authority or jurisdiction over its members, which include lawyers.
4) The notice must contain a statement of the Division's legal authority, jurisdiction and reasons for the proposed action.
authority jurisdiction example sentences5) Concepts such as law, legal authority and jurisdiction are taught to law students during their first year in Law School.
6) The "Magdalo" and "Magdiwang" clashed over authority and jurisdiction and did not help each other in battle.
7) The arbitrator or arbitral panel derives their authority and jurisdiction from the commercial agreement; and their decision is prima facie binding.
8) Similarly, an illegal immigrant mother has, by her own unlawful actions, rejected the authority and jurisdiction of the United States.
9) Administrative officials derive their authority or jurisdiction from a legal instrument or rule, and may only do what a law authorises them to so.
10) When the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools sought to usurp rule-making powers with regard to athletics, Aigler defended the authority and jurisdiction of the Big Ten.
11) By this edict, in some senses, the line between the Catholic Church's spiritual authority and the Roman State's jurisdiction was blurred.
12) In general terms the Court of Appeal has all the authority and jurisdiction of the court or appellate authority from which the appeal is brought (Supreme Court Act 1981, s.15).
13) According to the terms of the treaty, the Holy See has "full ownership, exclusive dominion, and sovereign authority and jurisdiction " over the city-state.
14) The authority and jurisdiction of a unit consisting of marshals or park rangers is limited to:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authority jurisdiction
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authority jurisdiction with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authority jurisdiction
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authority jurisdiction in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authority jurisdiction.
20 examples of simple sentences of authority jurisdiction. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authority jurisdiction
Compound Sentences with authority jurisdiction
Complex Sentences with authority jurisdiction
Compound-Complex Sentences with authority jurisdiction