authority institution in a sentence
1) The Archives accumulates records of central government authorities and republic-level institutions .
2) Until now they have all been spontaneous, without any official authority or institution organizing them.
3) It must be imposed by an authority or an institution against whose rules the offense has been committed.
4) Bonds are issued by public authorities, credit institutions, companies and supranational institutions in the primary markets.
authority institution example sentences5) The current financial situation facing local education authorities and academic institution makes it particularly difficult to overcome these problems without cooperation.
6) Along with the loss of the district seat also came the loss of many other centres of authority and various other institutions .
7) But this is done in such a way that it creates the presumption that the university and its authorities, the institution, are at fault.
8) In our day this has degenerated into the assumption that virtually every personal misfortune can be blamed upon some authority or institution - usually the government of the day.
9) Such petitions give the European Parliament the opportunity of calling attention to any infringement of a European citizen's rights by a Member State or local authorities or other institution .
10) The Church's place however is not to direct this task since it is a properly temporal task that falls within the competence of civil authority and societal institutions .
11) Additionally, Target alerted authorities and financial institutions immediately after we discovered and confirmed the unauthorized access, and we are putting our full resources behind these efforts.
12) Various exemptions are provided (activities performed by the State, local authorities and public institutions, business and agricultural organizations, etc.).
13) Carlson asked Benjamin, "I would think, as a self-described liberal, you would stand up for the right of people to 'challenge authorities and institutions .
14) Traditionally, government has been associated with "governing," or with political authority, institutions, and, ultimately, control.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authority institution
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authority institution with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authority institution
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authority institution in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authority institution.
20 examples of simple sentences of authority institution. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authority institution
Compound Sentences with authority institution
Complex Sentences with authority institution
Compound-Complex Sentences with authority institution