lack authority in a sentence
1) Security forces lacking legal detention authority often arrested and detained individuals.
2) But it lacked authority to stop violence.
3) However, these groups also lacked legal authority.
4) The passport requirement of the Civil War era lacked statutory authority.
lack authority example sentences5) Agencies often lack either the appropriate authority or resources to employ smart power.
6) Unfortunately, the courts lack the authority to make that policy.
7) In secularized societies faith lacks cultural authority, religious organizations have little social power.
8) An additional problem was that he also still lacked authority over the military.
9) Elevators lacked authority at supersonic speeds.
10) Local leaders also lack the authority to interrupt works that Land Banks do.
11) Yet the acquisition director lacks direct line authority over a field acquisition office in Mississippi.
12) However, since this body is merely an oversight organization, it lacks legal authority.
13) Fairy tale s deal with extraordinary beings and events but lack the authority of myth.
14) The Poles, lacking authority to discuss political issues, were concerned with military aspects.
example sentences with authority15) They lacked all divine authority.
16) There is no securities regulator, but rather only a registry that lacks regulatory authority.
17) Additionally, enforcement of the law under the Eighteenth Amendment lacked a centralized authority.
18) lacking a central authority, the chili community finds itself embroiled in a three-way schism.
19) Where there were gaps in the rules, regulators lacked the authority to take action.
20) On Breckinridge's advice, Shelby responded that he lacked the authority to interfere.
21) Bhatt believed that the NMC lacked the official authority to make such a statement.
22) The All-Palestine Government however lacked any significant authority and was in fact seated in Cairo.
23) In modern times, Judaism lacks a centralized authority that would dictate an exact religious dogma.
24) Northampton County sheriff sues over firing Says Northampton County executive lacked authority to terminate him.
25) The fact that Davis lacked authority to schedule her own substitute did not change that analysis.
26) Despite this growing popular support for independence, Congress lacked the clear authority to declare it.
27) Certain petitioners challenged that decision, claiming that FERC lacked the authority to require such allocation.
How to use authority in a sentence28) In a shutdown, the government lacks the legal authority to spend money on non-essential services.
29) They often lack the authority to help investors cope with the myriad ministries, departments and agencies.
30) This may be sufficient to show that it lacks authority over me in those other areas.
31) It quickly became clear that Giraud lacked the authority to take command of the French forces.
32) Since the State of Nature lacks civil authority, once war begins it is likely to continue.
33) There were instances of arrests by security forces and local officials lacking the authority to do so.
34) Rydz lacked the moral authority of Piłsudski, and the piłsudskites were bitterly divided after 1935.
35) The governor lacked authority to act with respect to that subject (of his executive order).
36) Nor has it alleged that Congress lacks authority to direct the EAC to create the federal form.
37) Under DSHEA, the FDA also lacks the authority to evaluate claims made on supplements' labels.
38) The village chief serves as a liaison between the village and outside government officials, but lacks traditional authority.
39) That absurd prejudice which implied that a girl lacked authority for a news programme was reluctant to go away.
40) The non-controlling shareholder, however, lacks this authority and cannot access the value of the assets.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of lack authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of lack authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with lack authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word lack authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with lack authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of lack authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of lack authority
Compound Sentences with lack authority
Complex Sentences with lack authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with lack authority