attentional capacity in a sentence
1) These results indicate that attentional capacity is affected by expectations.
2) This finding has been linked to a decreased attentional capacity associated with the disorder.
3) Kahneman also noted that arousal influences the total attentional capacity in any given situation.
4) If your attentional capacity is large, you are less likely to experience inattentional blindness.
attentional capacity example sentences5) Knowles (1963) proposed a different view of how attentional capacity could be modulated.
6) In 1975, Zubin conducted experiments designed to assess and explore attentional capacity in this schizophrenia.
7) In this manner, Zubin (1975) equated attentional problems to a reduction in attentional capacity .
8) These relationships were mediated by state nature connectedness (not attentional capacity or self-awareness as previously suggested).
9) This model states that alcohol and other substances (e.g., smoking) reduce a person's attentional capacity .
10) A novice performer has to manage more information when learning a new motor skill and consequently, possesses less attentional capacity .
11) This subtest measures the size of a person's attentional capacity and is thought to be a pure measure of encoding.
12) Humans have limited attentional capacity, and therefore high cognitive load affects monitoring of time and consequently time-based prospective memory performance negatively.
13) This can be seen to be in accordance with the Yerkes-Dodson law if it is assumed that more difficult tasks are those which require greater attentional capacity (c.f. Kahneman, 1973).
14) Since an individual is limited to perform one complex task at a time (Boutcher 1992), an individual may have to divert all of their attentional capacity toward a new task.
example sentences with attentional15) In sum, the most widely accepted idea has been that attentional deficits in schizophrenia are related to a reduction in attentional capacity .
16) Kahneman (1973) showed that as task difficulty or importance increased, variables related to arousal such as pupil diameter and skin conductance also increased along with attentional capacity .
17) By combining total attentional capacity, momentary mental effort, and appropriate allocation policy of the attentional capacity, a person will exert enough mental effort to overcome mental tasks.
18) By combining total attentional capacity, momentary mental effort, and appropriate allocation policy of the attentional capacity, a person will exert enough mental effort to overcome mental tasks.
19) Second is the "diminished attentional capacity " hypothesis, which means that older people engage less in self-initiated encoding due to reduced attentional capacity.
20) Second is the "diminished attentional capacity" hypothesis, which means that older people engage less in self-initiated encoding due to reduced attentional capacity .
21) This reduction in attentional capacity limits the amount of attentional/cognitive resources that can be directed to a specific task.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attentional capacity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attentional capacity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attentional capacity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attentional capacity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attentional capacity.
20 examples of simple sentences of attentional capacity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attentional capacity
Compound Sentences with attentional capacity
Complex Sentences with attentional capacity
Compound-Complex Sentences with attentional capacity