attentional focus in a sentence
1) Each situation demands different types of attentional focus .
2) Research has suggested that the attentional focus is variable in size.
3) Hence, we need to understand the three process of attentional focus .
4) Self-report measures of attentional focus did not help explain the results of this study.
attentional focus example sentences5) Saccades are the reflexive eye movements that serve to bring an object into attentional focus .
6) After the picture was displayed on a screen, the participants finished a test evaluating attentional focus .
7) In comparison, the N1 were smaller for flashes that occurred in the field opposite of attentional focus .
8) For example, those with obsessive compulsive disorder experience difficulty shifting their attentional focus as well as inhibiting motor responses.
9) Updating the attentional focus has been found to involve the transient activation in the caudal superior frontal sulcus and posterior parietal cortex.
10) Shifting attentional focus when necessary – E.g., A golfer need to shift his attention to the environment like wind factor that may affect his performance if he is not aware of.
11) Maintaining that attentional focus over time – E.g., A marathon need to maintain his focus for a few hours to keep his leg running without losing concentration due to fatigue.
12) This factor measured the person's attentional span and the amount of information that the 72 person can hold and manipulate in their attentional focus .
13) In support of this analogy, research has shown that there is an inverse relationship between the size of the attentional focus and the efficiency of processing within the boundaries of a zoom-lens.
14) The co-variation detection model of joint attention seems problematic when we consider that many caregiver utterances do not refer to things that occupy the immediate attentional focus of infants.
example sentences with attentional15) On the other hand, some psychologists compare such rituals to obsessive-compulsive rituals, noting that attentional focus falls on the lower level representation of simple gestures.
16) Oberauer's attentional component selects one of the digits for processing, and then shifts the attentional focus to the next digit, continuing until all of the digits have been processed.
17) When the acted-upon was presented first, or emphasised through questioning, significantly more passives were produced than when the actor received prior attentional focus .
18) To be aware of X is explained by constructing a model of one's attentional focus on X.
19) (1988) had previously investigated the role of auditory attention during speech perception, and suggested that speech-in-noise discrimination is assisted by attentional focus on frequency regions.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attentional focus
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attentional focus with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attentional focus
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attentional focus in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attentional focus.
20 examples of simple sentences of attentional focus. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attentional focus
Compound Sentences with attentional focus
Complex Sentences with attentional focus
Compound-Complex Sentences with attentional focus