attentional control in a sentence
1) Thus, these findings indicate impaired attentional control in social anxiety.
2) Volitional attentional control has been found to rely on prefrontal neuronal circuits.
3) Other neural changes resulting from MM may increase the efficiency of attentional control .
4) An individual that has DES may have a short attention span due to impairment in attentional control .
attentional control example sentences5) This result may be due to a dysfunction in the prefrontal areas being involved in attentional control .
6) It may reflect more efficient information processing, better attentional control, or the integrity of neuronal processes.
7) Students, who otherwise are capable of learning and achieving, can lose attentional control when a task seems overwhelming.
8) Several concurrently run schemata, for instance walking and talking, are strengthened by use and take less attentional control .
9) The attentional control theory assumes that anxiety primarily affects attentional control, which is a key function of the central executive.
10) The second aspect is called top-down processing, also known as goal-driven, endogenous attention, attentional control or executive attention.
11) With practice, though, it becomes easier and the blossoming of attentional control has all sorts of wonderful knock-on effects.
12) If there are no existing schemata related to the issue then under attentional control a new schema may be created, assessed and implemented.
13) Kindergarten teachers often describe self-discipline and attentional control in children as even more valuable in the learning environment than knowledge of the school material.
14) Many of the symptoms can be seen as a direct result of impairment to the central executive component of working memory, which is responsible for attentional control and inhibition.
example sentences with attentional15) In these new situations, attentional control will be a crucial element to help generate new schema, implement these schema, and then assess their accuracy.
16) Likewise, functions such as attentional control, with a potential spurt at age 15, along with working memory, continue developing at this stage.
17) Executive functions are those cognitive processes such as problem solving, mental flexibility, attentional control, inhibitory control, and task switching.
18) In addition to brain abnormalities directly related to various academic skills, achievement is likely affected by impaired attentional control and executive functioning.
19) Implications are discussed within current models of attentional control in anxiety (Bishop, 2009; Eysenck et al., 2007).
20) In 1980/1986, psychologists Donald Norman and Tim Shallice proposed a framework of attentional control of executive functioning.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attentional control
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attentional control with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attentional control
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attentional control in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attentional control.
20 examples of simple sentences of attentional control. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attentional control
Compound Sentences with attentional control
Complex Sentences with attentional control
Compound-Complex Sentences with attentional control