attentional deficit in a sentence
1) Visual Extinction is often mistaken for attentional deficit .
2) Impairment in eye tracking was believed to further reflect attentional deficits in this population.
3) It is typified by fluctuating course, attentional deficits and generalized severe disorganization of behavior.
4) Some efficacy of neurofeedback in treating attentional deficit in adults was found in an study.
attentional deficit example sentences5) In visual extinction this attentional deficit in perception applies mainly to attention in the relevant dimension.
6) In general, persons with schizophrenia have attentional deficits on a widerange of cognitive experimental tasks.
7) In these cases, there is likely the presence of an attentional deficit without a true amnesiac state.
8) To account for the findings of attentional deficits, many independent postulations currently exist, which often leads to confusion.
9) This claim has been further supported by the findings that attentional deficits have been found in non-schizophrenic family members as well.
10) Impairment on the Trail Making Test A and the Stroop Color and Word Test was found in acute and remitted patients, but this was not enough to confirm attentional deficits .
11) However, this idea is inconsistent with the body of research that showed sustained attentional deficits in persons with schizophrenia (Nuechterlein, 1991).
12) In sum, the most widely accepted idea has been that attentional deficits in schizophrenia are related to a reduction in attentional capacity.
13) Skill development delays: low intelligence, social incompetence, attentional deficits, reading disabilities, and poor work skills and habits; 3.
14) This suggests that the attentional deficit in extinction can be compensated, at least in part, by the brain's object recognition systems.
example sentences with attentional15) It is thus believed that extinction is caused by sensory neglect, and that extinction reflects an attentional deficit rather than a contralesional deficit in primary perceptual processing.
16) In addition, because accumbens neurons are in the down position they are not as receptive to PFC stimulation and therefore people with schizophrenia show problems with attentional deficits .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attentional deficit
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attentional deficit with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attentional deficit
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attentional deficit in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attentional deficit.
20 examples of simple sentences of attentional deficit. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attentional deficit
Compound Sentences with attentional deficit
Complex Sentences with attentional deficit
Compound-Complex Sentences with attentional deficit