attentional problem in a sentence
1) Questions' regarding the stability of attentional problems has led to another set of explanations.
2) This data suggested that the observed attentional problems may have some form of genetic linkage.
3) Although learning problems may be due to immaturity, they may indicate more serious learning or attentional problems .
4) In this manner, Zubin (1975) equated attentional problems to a reduction in attentional capacity.
attentional problem example sentences5) However, a recent correlational study suggested that content is an important mediator of the relation between exposure to television before age three and subsequent attentional problems .
6) Although many research studies on affect perception have stated that attentional problems may be responsible for the observed deficits, only a few have specifically explored this topic.
7) Thus, as Nuechterlein and Dawson (1984) stated, the observed attentional problems seem to be more indicative of a vulnerability indicator (stable trait) than a psychotic state indicator.
8) However, it 27 does appear that the presence of acute psychosis can influence the severity of the attentional problems, but it is unlikely to be the primary cause of the problems.
9) Research findings in this area have consistently demonstrated attentional problems across the entire spectrum of psychosis (Nuechterlein u0026 Dawson, 1984a; 1984b).
10) Some researchers believe that attentional problems are a product of an acute psychotic state and will remit when psychosis abates (Zubin u0026 Spring, 1977).
11) They proposed that attentional problems in schizophrenia are the result of deficits in controlled (serial) attention and not the result of problems in automatic processing.
12) Currently, capacity theories of attention are the most accepted explanation for attentional problems in schizophrenia (Nuechterlein u0026 Dawson, 1984a).
13) Even though 24 there have been substantial evidence of attentional problems found, there has been a general lack of theoretical explanation as to why these problems exist.
14) Due to a higher prevalence of FXS in boys, the most commonly used medications are stimulants that target hyperactivity, impulsivity, and attentional problems .
example sentences with attentional15) It is characterized primarily by " the co-existence of attentional problems and hyperactivity, with each behavior occurring infrequently alone" and symptoms starting before seven years of age.
16) Attention deficit disorder, or ADHD, has been defined as "the co-existence of attentional problems and hyperactivity."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attentional problem
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attentional problem with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attentional problem
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attentional problem in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attentional problem.
20 examples of simple sentences of attentional problem. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attentional problem
Compound Sentences with attentional problem
Complex Sentences with attentional problem
Compound-Complex Sentences with attentional problem