assimilation in a sentence
1) Pratt professed "assimilation through total immersion.
2) Frame questions within each unit to test assimilation.
3) Many became prosperous and assimilation was quick.
4) The third part of communication is assimilation.
assimilation example sentences5) The theory of segment assimilation undermines such early socialization.
6) Yet their assimilation has seldom been smooth.
7) Its rapid rate of assimilation promotes rapid growth.
8) It is through assimilation that accommodation is derived.
9) Each group followed a somewhat distinctive path toward assimilation.
10) This old model is termed the standard spatial assimilation model.
11) A less radical form of assimilation was called cultural synthesis.
12) It runs counter to immigration and assimilation.
13) Heritage is the insomnia of absence assimilation grade.
14) Their practices tend to promote assimilation rather than transformation.
example sentences with assimilation15) Action only happens if assimilation has occurred.
16) There was more assimilation and even hybrid religious practices.
17) Their lack of assimilation was also attacked.
18) Ads instead represented an assimilation of aspirations.
19) The main barrier to assimilation is not cultural.
20) An assimilation between the excise and customs rates necessarily followed.
21) Accommodation usually comes about when assimilation has failed.
22) The long vowel may often be traced to assimilation.
23) Cultural assimilation can happen either spontaneously or forcibly.
24) The assimilation occurs across the entire word in many languages.
25) French colonial policy incorporated concepts of assimilation and association.
26) Helping restore impaired metabolism and correcting digestive and assimilation processes .
27) It interferes with normal digestion and assimilation.
How to use assimilation in a sentence28) CEO has been involved in promoting assimilation policies since its founding.
29) Terry suggests that assimilation is pleasurable, accommodation is painful.
30) This assimilation pattern often historically included conversion to Protestant faiths.
31) Adjacent vowels usually undergo assimilation during speech.
32) I refused to accept "modern christianity" assimilation.
33) It was to block the normal processes of assimilation.
34) This is the neutrality of the assimilation axis.
35) Here a distinction between assimilation and integration must be made.
36) It called for an end to assimilation.
37) My problem is the assimilation that the phenomenon causes.
38) Simultaneously, assimilation by voicing is triggered if necessary.
39) The individual is then taken away for complete assimilation by drones.
40) Brother Eye tries a second assimilation attempt and fails.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assimilation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assimilation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assimilation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assimilation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assimilation.
20 examples of simple sentences of assimilation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assimilation
Compound Sentences with assimilation
Complex Sentences with assimilation
Compound-Complex Sentences with assimilation