artifacts in a sentence
1) Learning through life experiences creates artifacts instead.
2) The open diamonds show arbitrarily revised artifacts .
3) The place is full off old local artifacts hanging everywhere.
artifacts example sentences4) Blood flow velocity measurements are robust against movement artifacts .
5) One class of artifacts is recoverable indefinite artifacts.
6) One class of artifacts is recoverable indefinite artifacts .
7) The exhibition encompasses nearly 150 artifacts and includes fifty leather jackets.
8) The laboratory has many artifacts on display.
9) I prefer making tangible artifacts rather than fleeting digital pieces.
10) Yet such forms are entirely characteristic of human artifacts .
11) EEG data is almost always contaminated by such artifacts .
12) Additional sources include small artifacts and historical documents.
13) This exhibit displays artifacts from hazardous journalistic missions.
14) They left behind artifacts and archeological evidence.
15) The artifacts were finally retrieved in 1945.
example sentences with artifacts16) These occupants left archaeological evidence containing many artifacts and burials.
17) This limits artifacts for routine cardiac rhythm monitoring.
18) Others display artifacts found in archaeological sites inside buildings.
19) The software testing process can produce several artifacts .
20) Highly compressed video may present visible or distracting artifacts .
21) The area where prisoners lived is rich with artifacts .
22) All cultural sites and artifacts are protected here.
23) These misleading appearances in pictures are generally called artifacts .
24) With older students, precisely map artifacts within each grid unit.
25) Before analysis begins, metal artifacts require intensive cleaning.
26) The artifacts are approximately 15,000 years old.
27) Historically, black colleges had been where such artifacts were placed.
28) This method may issues in artifacts in special cases.
How to use artifacts in a sentence29) A small and interesting display of local artifacts .
30) The transfer is clean from artifacts and buggy noise.
31) Figure 11 highlights the artifacts that occur.
32) The transfer also suffers from occasional compression artifacts .
33) These lines are artifacts of the ocean floor mapping process.
34) The villains that organize against us become historical artifacts .
35) The museum has exhibits featuring artifacts found in the surrounding dwellings.
36) Only 9 artifacts were used rather than the 100 estimated.
37) Stone artifacts were found in both excavation and surface context.
38) However both early historic and prehistoric artifacts are increasing with depth.
39) Map the " artifacts " using the grid.
40) All artifacts were collected and recorded for each layer.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artifacts
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artifacts with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artifacts
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artifacts in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artifacts.
20 examples of simple sentences of artifacts. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artifacts
Compound Sentences with artifacts
Complex Sentences with artifacts
Compound-Complex Sentences with artifacts