articulator in a sentence
1) The peel is our maximal articulator performing individual functions.
2) Saying them properly can actually strengthen your articulator muscles.
3) In phonetics and phonology the articulators were defined.
articulator example sentences4) He is remembered as "a conciliating and an able political articulator ".
5) Fully adjustable articulators allow even more refinement in simulating a patient's jaw movements.
6) Speaking the repeated irrelevant word is thought to preoccupy the articulators used in subvocalization.
7) This is unlike alphabetic notation, where the correspondence between character shape and articulator position is arbitrary.
8) I don't care whether you use a Stewart articulator and tattoo the hinge axis!
9) The McGurk effect can be observed when the listener is also the speaker or articulator .
10) Phoneticians agree that the tongue is the most important speech articulator , followed by the lips.
11) These treatments use the facilitation of movement, positioning, timing, and articulators to improve speech production.
12) The poor speech production cannot be explained in terms of structural or neurological damage of the articulators .
13) Most evangelicals today follow E.J. Young's deductive approach toward bibliology, forgetting the great articulator of inerrancy.
14) Figure 2: A " semi-adjustable " articulator allows the envelope of motion of the jaws to be closely simulated.
15) Mr Venus - a taxidermist and articulator of bones; in love with Pleasant Riderhood, whom he eventually marries.
example sentences with articulator16) The program allows patients to see the placement of articulators during speech production thus aiding them in attempting to correct errors.
17) The NAACP is, after all, the premier articulator and practitioner of the mainline African-American leadership's civil rights agenda.
18) Ordinary citizens are effectively robbed of their potential articulators of opposition, since all elites find relative comfort in the status quo.
19) This suggests that early babbling arises from inherent human tendencies to use the vocable articulators in particular ways during early language acquisition.
20) During the movement 4 of the articulators the coupling between voice source (glottis) and resonator (vocal tract) varies.
21) All mainly true, of course, but Talulah Gosh were also fizzy, inconsequential fun and smart articulators of nervy adolescence.
22) There are those two giants and us , the articulators of the process which is complex but which will work out well.
23) Figure 1: A facebow is used to transfer the location of the patient's upper teeth (relative to their jaw joint) to an " articulator ", a jaw simulation device.
24) Figure 2: Here, casts of the patient's teeth have been constructed from green dental stone, and mounted on a jaw simulation tool called an articulator .
25) Articulation The casts of the teeth are assembled into a hinged jaw simulation device known as an " articulator " in their proper bite relationship.
26) A fifteen-strong gang of such men, exposed in Lambeth in 1795, supplied "eight surgeons of public repute, and a man who calls himself an articulator ".
27) Assuming the two are closer than the last trial, this "critic" then sends a signal activating NMDA receptors on the articulator of the song.
28) The activation pattern within the motor map determines the movement pattern of all model articulators (lips, tongue, velum, glottis) for a speech item.
How to use articulator in a sentence
How to use articulator in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of articulator
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of articulator with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with articulator
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word articulator in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with articulator.
20 examples of simple sentences of articulator. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of articulator
Compound Sentences with articulator
Complex Sentences with articulator
Compound-Complex Sentences with articulator