articulated vehicle in a sentence
1) They are three section articulated vehicles , with 36 in service.
2) Scammell started production of the 7.5ton articulated vehicle in 1920.
3) The system was lightweight, with stations designed for trains of only a single articulated vehicle .
articulated vehicle example sentences4) SHOW STOPPER: The new wagon - one of the biggest articulated vehicles on the road.
5) An articulated bus (either a motor bus or trolleybus) is an articulated vehicle used in public transportation.
6) Unlike light rail systems with articulated vehicles , the trolley lines use vehicles closer in size to classic PCC streetcars.
7) The Combino is a three-section (D1-class) or five-section (D2-class) Articulated vehicle .
8) One of the biggest articulated vehicles on the road, the 44-foot long unit replaces an ageing, converted lorry trailer.
9) Jackknifing means the accidental folding of an articulated vehicle (i.e. one towing a trailer) such that it resembles the acute angle of a folding pocket knife.
10) Between 1976 and 1987 four-axle articulated vehicles of the type KT4D were put into service, some of which were developed specifically for Berlin: KT4Dt with SCR control.
11) Each 96 ft long, double articulated vehicle has 4 low platform doors per side and has a capacity of 72 seated and 148 standing passengers.
12) However, over the intervening years the agency has introduced and expanded its MAX light rail system, which also uses higher-capacity, articulated vehicles .
13) A few minor modifications and a quarter of a century later, Gidmanâ€TMs streetcar is an urban fixture, with 196 in service in Toronto along with 52 articulated vehicles .
14) In 1898/9 the French manufacturer Société Parisienne patented their front-wheel drive articulated vehicle concept which they manufactured as a Victoria Combination.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of articulated vehicle
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of articulated vehicle with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with articulated vehicle
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word articulated vehicle in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with articulated vehicle.
20 examples of simple sentences of articulated vehicle. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of articulated vehicle
Compound Sentences with articulated vehicle
Complex Sentences with articulated vehicle
Compound-Complex Sentences with articulated vehicle