clear articulation in a sentence
1) Now try another experiment, this time to aid clear articulation .
2) Their part is marked staccato to ensure the clear articulation of every note.
3) A clear articulation of priorities is essential. • Fluid and Flexible Movements.
clear articulation example sentences4) Once again, Hochschild provides perhaps the clearest articulation of the position put forward by Global Woman.
5) We see that everything starts with a clear articulation of the originating situation from which priorities are set.
6) The justification for the clearer articulation of substantive principles can be reinforced by the type of thesis advanced by Reich.
7) Winning essays present intensely personal stories, originality, imagination, and clear articulation and genuine grappling with an ethical dilemma.
8) The introduction should review relevant research and theories and conclude with a clear articulation of a testable research hypothesis or research question.
9) This principle allows your material to be ordered in terms of logic and requires a clear articulation of the relationship between component parts used in the outline.
10) Some students may be able to spontaneously label the pictures with clear articulation ; others may need a model to produce an imitation.
11) It was difficult to discover those lines hidden in that 10-page evaluation, to confront such a clear articulation of my unhappiness as a child more than 20 years later.
12) You need to rehearse proper breathing and voice projection, clear articulation , good timing, and correct synchronization of words with body movements.
13) The key to supporting any rejection under 35 U.S.C. 103 is the clear articulation of the reason(s) why the claimed invention would have been obvious.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of clear articulation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of clear articulation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with clear articulation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word clear articulation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with clear articulation.
20 examples of simple sentences of clear articulation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of clear articulation
Compound Sentences with clear articulation
Complex Sentences with clear articulation
Compound-Complex Sentences with clear articulation