articulatory feature in a sentence
1) The articulatory features that distinguish different vowel sounds are said to determine the vowel's "quality".
2) The acute register was initially no more than an articulatory feature on certain syllables, and could occur independent of accent placement.
3) Using steady state vowels, which do not convey information by means of distinctive articulatory features , no laterality effect was obtained.
articulatory feature example sentences4) In Proto-Slavic, the acute was lost as an articulatory feature , and was retained only as a tonal distinction on accented syllables.
5) Thus, in these languages, "acute" is only a type of pitch accent, rather than a specific articulatory feature .
6) It likely involved glottalization at some stage, as a similar articulatory feature is found in the Latvian "broken tone", which is a reflex of it.
7) Other articulatory features
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of articulatory feature
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of articulatory feature with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with articulatory feature
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word articulatory feature in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with articulatory feature.
20 examples of simple sentences of articulatory feature. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of articulatory feature
Compound Sentences with articulatory feature
Complex Sentences with articulatory feature
Compound-Complex Sentences with articulatory feature