articulatory in a sentence
1) The results showed that articulatory suppression had impaired time estimation.
2) Research in phonological development references articulatory and acoustic descriptions.
3) T he alternative explanation is an articulatory one.
articulatory example sentences4) The robot's vocalization capabilities are generated through an articulatory synthesizer.
5) Phonetics describe the articulatory movements required to make sounds.
6) However, interpreters are somewhat immune to the effects of articulatory suppression.
7) In summary, this study shows how articulatory suppression interfered with verbal working memory.
8) Much more is known about stage 2, the articulatory aspect of speech production.
9) Phonemes which are uttered by the articulatory action of the same vocal organ.
10) Excessive research has been done to assess the relationship between articulatory suppression and irrelevant speech.
11) Hanley and Shah looked at the role of irrelevant sound effect under articulatory suppression.
12) Until recently, articulatory synthesis models have not been incorporated into commercial speech synthesis systems.
13) This ' articulatory loop' includes a subvocal rehearsal system and a phonological store.
14) Practitioners assume that these exercises will strengthen articulatory structures and generalize to speech acts.
15) Studies are being done to investigate the mechanism by which articulatory suppression inhibits that ability.
example sentences with articulatory16) The Birkholz 3D articulatory synthesizer is used in order to generate the acoustic speech signal.
17) The remaining two experiments also received results indicating articulatory suppression had an effect on task switching.
18) In our every day-to-day life, articulatory suppression can affect our ability to switch between tasks.
19) The results indicated that articulatory suppression affected how quick participants were to switching between the sorting tasks.
20) EMG is used to record the electrical activity produced by the articulatory muscles involved in subvocalization.
21) Children lack control of their articulatory muscles due to the immaturity of their vocal tract structure.
22) They looked at the effects of articulatory suppression on visual similarity recall for where and when.
23) In articulatory phonetics, "aspiration" is an articulation that involves an audible release of breath.
24) This coarticulation can lead to articulatory gestures that seem very much like deletions or complete assimilations.
25) Distinctive features are the acoustic or articulatory characteristics of a phoneme that distinguishes it from others.
26) The reaction time increased for participants who were under articulatory suppression compared to those who were not.
27) A study by Hayes and Chenoweth looks at the role of articulatory suppression in working memory.
28) The articulatory features that distinguish different vowel sounds are said to determine the vowel's "quality".
How to use articulatory in a sentence29) When studying articulatory suppression, many researchers examine the phonological loop and the visuospatial sketchpad as well.
30) The capability to observe natural articulatory gestures is also limited due to the insertion of the tele-endoscope.
31) We propose that this assembly of areas constitutes the functional anatomy of the ' articulatory loop'.
32) There is evidence that people who stutter activate motor programs before the articulatory or linguistic processing is initiated.
33) Phonetics studies acoustic and articulatory properties of the production and perception of speech sounds and non-speech sounds.
34) T he explanation for those systematic differences in pronunciation fall into two large groups: perceptual and articulatory .
35) A study by Macé and Caza looked at the role of articulatory suppression on immediate false recognition.
36) The tip and blade of the tongue do not move until the articulatory contact for the is released.
37) Katherine Safford Harris, Frederica Bell-Berti and colleagues studied the phasing and cohesion of articulatory speech gestures.
38) Articulatory suppression is the process of inhibiting memory performance by speaking while being presented with an item to remember.
39) The University of Bielefeld 's articulatory phonetics department has me hooked me up to their consonant stretching apparatus.
40) Articulatory suppression interferes with rehearsal, which is why most people show poor recall when engaging in articulatory suppression.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of articulatory
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of articulatory with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with articulatory
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word articulatory in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with articulatory.
20 examples of simple sentences of articulatory. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of articulatory
Compound Sentences with articulatory
Complex Sentences with articulatory
Compound-Complex Sentences with articulatory