argue vigorously in a sentence
1) I was involved from the beginning when we were doing the feasibility research, arguing vigorously in favour of the resite.
2) Introduction: A friend sent me a video clip from an Oprah television show in which Oprah argued vigorously that there are many different paths to truth and heaven.
3) As White (1899) Argued vigorously , the empire needed to be put on a business footing and administered to get better results.
argue vigorously example sentences4) He argued vigorously against both logical positivism and associated philosophers (for example, Bertrand Russell) as well as absolute idealism (such as F.H. Bradley).
5) However, documents obtained under access to information show a scientist at the Department of Fisheries and Oceans argued vigorously for a chance to do more research.
6) 12The International Crisis Group, which monitored the lead-up to the elections, argued vigorously for postponement, as did many observers in the press.
7) Advocates of imperial preference argued vigorously that nondiscrimination spelled the death of Britain's historic empire and England's decline as a world power."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argue vigorously
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argue vigorously with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argue vigorously
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argue vigorously in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argue vigorously.
20 examples of simple sentences of argue vigorously. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argue vigorously
Compound Sentences with argue vigorously
Complex Sentences with argue vigorously
Compound-Complex Sentences with argue vigorously