argue convincingly in a sentence
1) He must argue convincingly for that during the debate.
2) Salop argues convincingly that both these types of clauses help sustain collusion.
3) The first major philosopher to argue convincingly for some indeterminism was probably Aristotle.
argue convincingly example sentences4) Drucker argues convincingly that information technology provides a powerful imperative to structural change within organizations.
5) He argues convincingly that Israel 's leaders have never intended to allow Palestinians genuine self-determination.
6) Several industry insiders argued convincingly for strong radio revenue growth as part of a classic cyclical recovery.
7) After the Williams Report, it was very hard to argue convincingly for a laissez-faire approach to screen entertainment.
8) Myron Simons essay on "Thoreau and Anarchism," for example, argues convincingly that Thoreau was not an Anarchist.
9) They argue convincingly that there is little reason to suspect that a new sports stadium will generate sufficient revenue to justify its cost.
10) Emma Marris argues convincingly that it is time to look forward and create the "rambunctious garden," a hybrid of wild nature and human management.
11) The position of Gaelic has deteriorated dramatically in the intervening forty years and it is now argued convincingly that a local language is itself a development tool.
12) While it is difficult to argue convincingly that one system of taxation is superior to another, strong positions are still taken according to ideological commitment.
13) Fletcher and Cameron argued convincingly for the Serpent Mound's coils being aligned to the two solstice and two equinox events each year.
14) Gauthier & Rowe, and Dingus & Rowe have argued convincingly for identifying the hind limb of "Protoavis" as belonging to a ceratosaur.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argue convincingly
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argue convincingly with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argue convincingly
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argue convincingly in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argue convincingly.
20 examples of simple sentences of argue convincingly. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argue convincingly
Compound Sentences with argue convincingly
Complex Sentences with argue convincingly
Compound-Complex Sentences with argue convincingly