be possible to argue in a sentence
1) Yet it would be possible to argue exactly the opposite case.
2) It was possible to argue for an infinite extension of social motherhood.
3) Of course it 's possible to argue that he did not have a permission - he probably didn't.
be possible to argue example sentences4) After all, it is possible to argue that the most influential magicians in Catholic countries were the clergy.
5) I think that it is possible to argue for an objective basis for moral conduct, within a naturalist framework.
6) Farther is historically a variant of further and it 's possible to argue that there's no need for both.
7) It is possible to argue these additions to the ending still leave a degree of irresolution between substance and structure open.
8) From these results, it is possible to argue that expected changes in exchange rates are unlikely to be very large.
9) The SCC sits in Ottawa, but it is possible to argue before the Court via videoconference from anywhere in Canada.
10) If using the SAME selective process ; it would be possible to argue that nuclear is an intermittent and unreliable energy resource.
11) It was possible to argue that, because the Polaris missile was supplied by the United States, the British Nuclear Deterrent was no longer independent.
12) Alternatively, it may be possible to argue that the mixing of the ingredients did not change the" essential characteristics" of the product.
13) The reason is that it is possible to argue that the rights of the fetus are in conflict with the rights of the woman, and that the rights of the woman dominate.
14) It is possible to argue that not all Member States are currently facing an unfavourable economic situation because of their lack of fiscal discipline.
15) It would be possible to argue that" it's cover" is just a different convention of punctuation, rather than a mistake.
example sentences with be possible to argue16) It 's possible to argue that getting towed or clamped is excessive and the resulting cost is unfair, and ask to pay only the Penalty Charge Notice value.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of be possible to argue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of be possible to argue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with be possible to argue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word be possible to argue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with be possible to argue.
20 examples of simple sentences of be possible to argue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of be possible to argue
Compound Sentences with be possible to argue
Complex Sentences with be possible to argue
Compound-Complex Sentences with be possible to argue