argue cogently in a sentence
1) Why argue cogently if my interlocutor is more devoted to self or ideology than to truth?
2) In the past, Kingfisher has argued cogently that tipping the bargaining balance towards the electrical retailer and away from the manufacturers would benefit consumers.
3) Nevertheless, as Judith Herman argues cogently , 'The systematic study of psychological trauma...depends on the support of a political movement.
argue cogently example sentences4) Hong Fincher argues cogently that the trend has severe economic consequences, given that marriage and home buying are so closely connected in China.
5) In a recent article in The Atlantic , however , David Freedman argues cogently that this approach is dooming many people to obesity and disease.
6) They learn that once they become well versed in the topic at hand, they should argue cogently for their interpretation of it.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argue cogently
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argue cogently with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argue cogently
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argue cogently in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argue cogently.
20 examples of simple sentences of argue cogently. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argue cogently
Compound Sentences with argue cogently
Complex Sentences with argue cogently
Compound-Complex Sentences with argue cogently