argue in favour in a sentence
1) No, King was arguing in favour of watching animals fight.
2) One speaker argued in favour of categorising trainees.
3) Doer has frequently argued in favour of Canada's public health system.
argue in favour example sentences4) General Wilhelm Groener consequently argued in favour of signing the Treaty.
5) Clement argued in favour of inviting Babb on the grounds of free speech.
6) The Spekkens toy model is designed to argue in favour of the epistemic viewpoint.
7) He argued in favour of a strong, well-trained and well-equipped army.
8) With "comparative advantage" Ricardo argued in favour of industry specialisation and free trade.
9) Among the Geonim, Hai Gaon argued in favour of "gilgulim".
10) This paper argues in favour of deer-stalking on the grounds that it is uneconomic.
11) They also argued in favour of the decimalization of time and of angular measures.
12) She argued in favour of a direct flight to London and then on to Jersey.
13) What I am arguing in favour of is simple, cheap solutions, where this is possible.
14) Usually people argue in favour of an activity on the grounds that it makes economic sense.
15) Noted wheelbuilding mechanical engineer Jobst Brandt argues in favour of lubrication and mentions factors sometimes overlooked.
example sentences with argue in favour16) in its Working Paper, it argues in favour of the present law on two grounds.
17) Bertil Löfberg argued in favour of atomic weapons, and was opposed by Oskar Lindkvist.
18) New Democrats have argued in favour of rejigging corporate tax credits to tie incentives to job-creation numbers .
19) Davies argued in favour of engaging English-speaking Welsh communities, and stressed the territorial integrity of Wales.
20) This makes it possible for governments of all political persuasions to argue in favour of this policy.
21) She also published several pamphlets and newspapers that argued in favour of educating and providing employment for women.
22) Instead of a path to citizenship , he argues in favour of a path only to residency.
23) Tupper argued in favour of a strong central government as a second best to a pure legislative union.
24) James Plaskett has argued in favour of the innocence of Ingram, his wife, and Whittock.
25) Their opinions were strongly argued in favour of the view that the "Dialogue" taught the Copernican theory.
26) in 1791, the Belfast 1st Volunteer Company passed its own resolution arguing in favour of Catholic emancipation.
27) The ensuing behaviour of exchange rates sharply contradicted the predictions of those who argued in favour of flexible exchange rates.
28) Susan Blackmore has contested the findings of NDE-research, and has instead argued in favour of a neurological explanation.
How to use argue in favour in a sentence29) By June 1979 Brzezinski was arguing in favour of American military preponderance in the Indian Ocean Persian Gulf region.
30) IAF Major General Avihu Ben-Nun argued in favour of canceling the Lavi and acquiring 75 F-16s instead.
31) However, Themistocles argued in favour of an offensive strategy, aimed at decisively destroying the Persians' naval superiority.
32) Papademos argued in favour of signing, even in the face of opposition from major pro-austerity factions in his government.
33) in 2011, Campbell launched "Wings Over Scotland", a political blog that argues in favour of Scottish independence.
34) Another point that argues in favour of paying workers more : Labour's share of US national income is at postwar lows.
35) Intelligent design advocate Michael Behe proposed a development of Paley's watch analogy in which he argued in favour of intelligent design.
36) James V argued in favour of Beaton that he had separate spiritual authority in Scotland apart from the King's temporal powers.
37) Former National Hockey League Players Association executive director Paul Kelly has repeatedly argued in favour of bringing a new team to Canada.
38) US Defence Secretary Leon Panetta has argued in favour of the policy , saying that the US will continue to defend itself.
39) in the 1882 reprint by the English Dialectic Society the editor professor Walter W. Skeat clearly argued in favour of the former.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argue in favour
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argue in favour with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argue in favour
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argue in favour in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argue in favour.
20 examples of simple sentences of argue in favour. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argue in favour
Compound Sentences with argue in favour
Complex Sentences with argue in favour
Compound-Complex Sentences with argue in favour