wish to argue in a sentence
1) She had no wish to argue with Leif.
2) Wish to argue about the term Scotch-Irish?
3) Opposition Members may wish to argue about the level of those funds.
wish to argue example sentences4) Perhaps you may wish to argue , the differences lie within the brain.
5) Yet I would wish to argue that such understanding should be encouraged and supported.
6) I do not wish to argue that stabbing the patient should not be homicide.
7) However, I wish to argue that the case against synonymy is not as strong.
8) Remember the three types of claims and choose those appropriate to what you wish to argue .
9) I do not wish to argue that we should dump whatever democratic element we think we enjoy.
10) The artists themselves made these goals explicit, even drawing connections to social changes they wished to argue for through their music.
11) On the first appearance, the lawyer for the children's parents may wish to argue for the return of the children.
12) In theory, the Freemasons could wish to argue in court that their motif, being more longstanding, is being infringed by the Alzheimer's Society symbol.
13) And I wish to argue further that in using drama to promote the individual's growth we have inadvertently distorted drama itself on two counts.
14) I do not wish to argue that one is an act of killing and the other an omission to treat, or that there is active, as opposed to passive, conduct.
15) If one wishes to argue for the efficiency of the common law, the first step is to identify the past twenty years as experimental error.
example sentences with wish to argue16) Whether you wish to argue that people who get 2:2s are just as smart as those who get 2:1s is irrelevant.
17) It is likewise incumbent upon the realist, if he wishes to argue against his opponent, to show that this explanatory challenge cannot be met.
18) One party may wish to argue the moral necessity of health care reform while the other party wishes to argue that health care reform is economically infeasible.
19) One party may wish to argue the moral necessity of health care reform while the other party wishes to argue that health care reform is economically infeasible.
20) What I wish to argue here is that far more could be gained from a serious study of others' methods and findings.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of wish to argue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of wish to argue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with wish to argue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word wish to argue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with wish to argue.
20 examples of simple sentences of wish to argue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of wish to argue
Compound Sentences with wish to argue
Complex Sentences with wish to argue
Compound-Complex Sentences with wish to argue