ardently oppose in a sentence
1) He was ardently opposed to the gold standard and debt-based money.
2) Chairman Royce, however, was formerly ardently opposed to OPIC.
3) Umar ibn al-Khattab initially reacted to Muhammad's preaching by ardently opposing it.
ardently oppose example sentences4) But for some reason, Democrats ardently oppose those laws - wonder if anyone could maybe figure out why.
5) Though they agreed on this last point, Breckinridge's father had ardently opposed emancipation of slaves and favored states' rights.
6) He is ardently opposed to the Iraq War, which he made patently clear in Absolute Friends and in several prominent newspaper editorials.
7) While the AFL identified with, and made accommodations for the benefit of government, the IWW was ardently opposed to what it viewed as capitalist wars.
8) Although ardently opposed to the notion that the DA represents only the white contingent of the South African electorate, Zille conceded that
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ardently oppose
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ardently oppose with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ardently oppose
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ardently oppose in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ardently oppose.
20 examples of simple sentences of ardently oppose. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ardently oppose
Compound Sentences with ardently oppose
Complex Sentences with ardently oppose
Compound-Complex Sentences with ardently oppose